DCF Refugee Internment Camp

Montegriffo

Re: DCF Refugee Internment Camp

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:08 pm

Penner wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:200th member joined up. Welcome Jessica.
And 140,000 posts reached.
Where are all these people Martin? All I see are the usuals around this place insulting each other.
They are too busy going to Martin's parties to post.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:12 pm

10x that are bots I have to personally block, and 100x more bots can’t get through the automatic screening.

p.s. When I get famous, lots more people will post.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:30 am

Martin Hash wrote:10x that are bots I have to personally block, and 100x more bots can’t get through the automatic screening.

Are you actively pursuing that bitch goddess still?
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:50 am

Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:10x that are bots I have to personally block, and 100x more bots can’t get through the automatic screening.

Are you actively pursuing that bitch goddess still?
(Subtle trolling.)

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:02 pm

At first I found it very frustrating that I could not get people to join this forum but like all failures, I learned from it. I found that wealth brings admiration, but only fame will bring new forum members. I think I understand it. Until someone here becomes famous, this is pretty much it, but that’s okay, this crew enjoys posting.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:33 am

You need to start producing fitness videos. Do one of those old guy transformations online. Prescribe yourself some anabolics to make it easier, but say you did it all naturally. You could probably get some from DrY if you can't prescribe them to yourself anymore.

Speaking of which..

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:18 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:You need to start producing fitness videos. Do one of those old guy transformations online. Prescribe yourself some anabolics to make it easier, but say you did it all naturally. You could probably get some from DrY if you can't prescribe them to yourself anymore.

Speaking of which..
StA shows his moral character for all...
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:22 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:You need to start producing fitness videos. Do one of those old guy transformations online. Prescribe yourself some anabolics to make it easier, but say you did it all naturally. You could probably get some from DrY if you can't prescribe them to yourself anymore.

Speaking of which..
StA shows his moral character for all...

LOL. wut?

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:23 am

About half the MHF members (currently 200) visit at least once a month, and there are a score of regular posters resulting in about 10,000 posts per month, about 500 each, a dozen a day, some more than others, but that's not who I want to talk about...

If I make a "Martin's Minutes" post, it gets maybe 10 views from members, with 4 or 5 times that number from lurkers. That means only 1 in 10 members who come to this forum every month read what is arguably a crowd-drawing topic. It's not like they don't like Martin's Minutes, they don't even view them. I found the same thing during the "Make Martin Famous" campaign: maybe 10 forum members read what I write? WTH is that? Certainly can't build membership with that kind of interest and support.

I'm going to try another campaign in a month or two based on what I learned from the last one. What tiny bit of interest there was came from Facebook, so I've since built up the "Martin Hash" Facebook page established during the last campaign to 1000 Friends. I will be posting a quote to the Martin Hash page that then needs Likes to get cross-posted to the 1000 Friends: the more likes, the more cross-posts. That means people here, 10 anyway, need to have their own Facebook page to Like from. I'll post a link here, you click it, Like the quote, then go on about your mundane life. It would be nice if more actual members of this forum got involved, but whatever.

Now GET A DAMN FACEBOOK ACCOUNT!

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:43 am

Martin Hash wrote:About half the MHF members (currently 200) visit at least once a month, and there are a score of regular posters resulting in about 10,000 posts per month, about 500 each, a dozen a day, some more than others, but that's not who I want to talk about...

If I make a "Martin's Minutes" post, it gets maybe 10 views from members, with 4 or 5 times that number from lurkers. That means only 1 in 10 members who come to this forum every month read what is arguably a crowd-drawing topic. It's not like they don't like Martin's Minutes, they don't even view them. I found the same thing during the "Make Martin Famous" campaign: maybe 10 forum members read what I write? WTH is that? Certainly can't build membership with that kind of interest and support.

I'm going to try another campaign in a month or two based on what I learned from the last one. What tiny bit of interest there was came from Facebook, so I've since built up the "Martin Hash" Facebook page established during the last campaign to 1000 Friends. I will be posting a quote to the Martin Hash page that then needs Likes to get cross-posted to the 1000 Friends: the more likes, the more cross-posts. That means people here, 10 anyway, need to have their own Facebook page to Like from. I'll post a link here, you click it, Like the quote, then go on about your mundane life. It would be nice if more actual members of this forum got involved, but whatever.

Now GET A DAMN FACEBOOK ACCOUNT!
The way I use the forum is this. I have a bookmark for the Your Posts page and one for the Active Topics page. I click the first one and look what is new in the threads I'm following. Then, if I have time, I go to the Active Topics to see what else is causing a stir. I seldom go to page two there. I never go to the Board Index or any particular subject root. If the Martin's Minutes post sinks like a rock I will probably never be aware that it is there.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck