DCF Refugee Internment Camp

Alexander PhiAlipson

Re: DCF Refugee Internment Camp

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:21 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:If you watch Jeremiah, you'd see we really are like Valhalla Sector, at least from the eyes of SJWs.
Amazon has season 2 on streaming, but not season 1. Buncha bullshit.
http://newepisodes.me/watch-jeremiah-on ... /184/about
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

Penner

Post by Penner » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:51 pm

kybkh wrote:If there is a way to "favorite" or "bookmark" post it should be considered.

I guess I can always just save the webpage as a favorite in its own folder but damn.

I would love it if this happens. There was an awesome advice given on the thread about the Equifax hack and how to be proactive about the hacking in general.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:56 pm

Penner wrote:
kybkh wrote:If there is a way to "favorite" or "bookmark" post it should be considered.

I guess I can always just save the webpage as a favorite in its own folder but damn.

I would love it if this happens. There was an awesome advice given on the thread about the Equifax hack and how to be proactive about the hacking in general.
You can bookmark topics for future reference. Select the checkbox for any bookmark you wish to delete, then press the Remove marked bookmarks button.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:57 pm

kybkh wrote:
Penner wrote:

You can bookmark topics for future reference. Select the checkbox for any bookmark you wish to delete, then press the Remove marked bookmarks button.
Select Topic Tool Icon in top left of thread.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:31 pm

200th member joined up. Welcome Jessica.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:44 pm

Montegriffo wrote:200th member joined up. Welcome Jessica.
:text-welcomewave:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:04 pm

And 140,000 posts reached.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:56 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Don't get too full of yourself Martin. I made about 60 of those accounts. I didn't want to tell you, but I did it to make you feel better. But now you are getting boastful, so I think its time you know the truth.
Shikata ga nai

Penner

Post by Penner » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:00 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Where are all these people Martin? All I see are the usuals around this place insulting each other.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:06 pm

Kys liberal spam bot