Pros and Cons of this forum.

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Pros and Cons of this forum.

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:23 pm

C-Mag wrote:Haven't figured out how to get my standard paratrooper avatar back up. I've tried to resize many times, but it says my I'm just too damn big.

Anyone help.
When in doubt, lubricate.

You can actually just upload pics for your avatar here, so save whatever image you want to your computer. Right-click it, and Edit (this should open up MSPaint). Hit the Resize button, and shrink it to fit, then save.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:26 pm

Forum is snappy AF tbh. I imagine that may slow down when/if more traffic occurs.

Thinking of shilling the forum and podcast (especially the podcast,) on the chans a little to try and keep the numbers up.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:28 pm

How about an HTML code post option, so you can post embedded tweets and other videos directly?
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:31 pm

AndrewBennett wrote:
C-Mag wrote:Haven't figured out how to get my standard paratrooper avatar back up. I've tried to resize many times, but it says my I'm just too damn big.

Anyone help.
If you're hot linking it you can select the size below where you paste in the link.

Set it to 90x90 which is the max

I found a work around for now, thanks guys !
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:32 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Anyone help.

You can actually just upload pics for your avatar here, so save whatever image you want to your computer. Right-click it, and Edit (this should open up MSPaint). Hit the Resize button, and shrink it to fit, then save.
Yeah, tried that. Still too big :lol: May need some axle grease and a bigger hammer !
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:36 pm

C-Mag wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Anyone help.

Yeah, tried that. Still too big :lol: May need some axle grease and a bigger hammer !
I had to go down to 85x85, to make the 6kb file limit. Keep shrinking it, or find another pic that's legible at that size.

I'm now testing how many embedded quotes can go into a post. :lol:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:36 pm

https://s15.postimg.org/sks2z46kr/IMG_2072.jpg

^copy this link, choose to upload your avatar remotely and plug in 90x90 in the dimensions below Carlus.

Paulo

Post by Paulo » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:27 pm

C-Mag wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Anyone help.

I saved as gif for the web. it is 4 kb, just saying.

Paulo

Post by Paulo » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:29 pm

C-Mag wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Anyone help.

I saved as gif for the web. it is 4 kb, just saying.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:50 pm

Man I'd love to have more than 10 posts per page, 25 or 50 would be killer