We're Under Attack

Xenophon

Re: We're Under Attack

Post by Xenophon » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:49 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Penner wrote:I am surprised that this place got attacked. It's so quiet and only a few old DCF regulars ever come here. Hell, there are probably only a couple of handful of users that actually make up the most content of this place and I wonder what is going on.

It's quite a badge of honor. Lil ol us. :lol:
Kybkh and Nuke need to check out leftypol for me and report back. I’m just spitballing at this point.

Penner

Post by Penner » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:07 pm

Xenophon wrote:
Kazmyr wrote:
Xenophon wrote: I can’t imagine this is over. Why spend money for a one time attack that does practically nothing? Maybe they’re probing our defenses.
Who's got enough of an axe to grind to do that, though?
I first thought RAnt, but his blog is the same old same old. Maybe we weren’t targeted directly, but were targeted along with other free speech sites? I haven’t heard anything like that reported, though.
Are we a "free speech site"? Did I miss something? Does that mean that we tolerate Nukedog?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:08 pm

Penner wrote:
Xenophon wrote:
Kazmyr wrote:
I first thought RAnt, but his blog is the same old same old. Maybe we weren’t targeted directly, but were targeted along with other free speech sites? I haven’t heard anything like that reported, though.
Are we a "free speech site"? Did I miss something? Does that mean that we tolerate Nukedog?
Clearly we do, or he’d have been banned for spreading mental illness.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:22 pm

Penner wrote:
Xenophon wrote:
Kazmyr wrote:
The dementia is setting in. Penner doesn't know where she is.

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:38 pm

We have something under 100 registered users who visit each month, of which more than half post, and a couple hundred (maybe more?) visitors every month.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:31 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Penner wrote:
Xenophon wrote: I first thought RAnt, but his blog is the same old same old. Maybe we weren’t targeted directly, but were targeted along with other free speech sites? I haven’t heard anything like that reported, though.
Clearly we do, or he’d have been banned for spreading mental illness.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

+1
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:31 pm

Martin Hash wrote:We have something under 100 registered users who visit each month, of which more than half post, and a couple hundred (maybe more?) visitors every month.
Were nothing, why even bother ?
That's crazy
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:30 am

Xenophon wrote:
Kazmyr wrote:
Xenophon wrote: I can’t imagine this is over. Why spend money for a one time attack that does practically nothing? Maybe they’re probing our defenses.
I can't say too much because of my loyalty to the Commonwealth but I'll just tell you that the Pidgin English speaking population are not to be taken lightly.
Nuff sed....
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:32 am

Ah tink deys jes won see wut we be talkin bout. Wes smart smart peoples.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:42 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Ah tink deys jes won see wut we be talkin bout. Wes smart smart peoples.
Now that's just the kind of insensitive mockery which has got us into this situation....
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.