We're Under Attack

Kazmyr

Re: We're Under Attack

Post by Kazmyr » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:26 pm

Maybe it was Kurt Eichenwald attempting revenge on anyone who had a laugh at his expense because of his penchant for cephalopodan carnal cartoons.

Nevertheless, we persisted. :snicker:
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:27 pm

Kazmyr wrote:Maybe it was Kurt Eichenwald attempting revenge on anyone who had a laugh at his expense because of his penchant for cephalopodan carnal cartoons.

I can’t imagine this is over. Why spend money for a one time attack that does practically nothing? Maybe they’re probing our defenses.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:30 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
lulz

On a tactical level, the Americans were inferior. They used their superior firepower to kill 23 times more gooks, but the NVA won on a tactical level.

:lol:
Tactically inferior because your tactics didn't amount to anything other than killing people for the sake of killing people, with you as the imperial ivaders killing noble people fighting for their homeland, which is a black stain on your republic which will never rub off, whereas their tactics amounted to total victory in a war for national liberation, so, by defintion, your tactics were worse than useless, and actually self defeating on a massive stratefgic scale, which in fact, America has never recopvered from even to this day.
Tactically inferior because tactics aren't strategy.

You're flailing.
No, because tactics which don't support a strategic objective but rather undermine that objective fundamentally, are not a metric for success, you're flailing, because all you can do is invoke killing for the sake of killing without achieving anything meaningful therein as being something for the US miltary to hang it's hat on, which, not surprising, since it has nothing else to hang its hat on in Vietnam, and you trying to be an apologist for it don't neither, I mean, obviously.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:31 pm

Xenophon wrote:
Kazmyr wrote:Maybe it was Kurt Eichenwald attempting revenge on anyone who had a laugh at his expense because of his penchant for cephalopodan carnal cartoons.

I can’t imagine this is over. Why spend money for a one time attack that does practically nothing? Maybe they’re probing our defenses.
Who's got enough of an axe to grind to do that, though?
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:35 pm

Valhalla Sector cannot be stopped.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:36 pm

All I'm hanging anything on is your statement that the NVA were gods among men who killed Americans by the billions while the hapless Americans were helpless to defend themselves.

The kill counts say otherwise. They say Americans were killing Vietnamese at 23 times the rate the Vietnamese could respond with. So pretty one sided, on the tactical level.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:40 pm

My dad was a marine in Vietnam. I grew up with a lot of cops around who came back from Vietnam. They killed a lot of those little buggers, man.

Smitty is really hanging on to what is essentially is their zerg strategy as if that's somehow amazing. I don't think it is. The only reason that shit is effective at all is because we are too nice to drop hydrogen bombs on the little fuckers.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:42 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:All I'm hanging anything on is your statement that the NVA were gods among men who killed Americans by the billions while the hapless Americans were helpless to defend themselves.

The kill counts say otherwise. They say Americans were killing Vietnamese at 23 times the rate the Vietnamese could respond with. So pretty one sided, on the tactical level.
The tactic you are invoking is attrition, which was the tactic that the Pentagon invoked, America chose a war of tactical attrition, and the North Vietnamese won that war of attrition, you were tactically inferior, by the very terms you named, because your chosen tactic of attrition was the reason you were beaten, they beat you at the game you named, they beat you with the tactical paradigm that America chose, they were better at every tactic, particularly attrition, so you yourself are invoking the terms of your tactical inferiority, on the face of it.

You killed more of them, but they won the war of attrition, so tactically, they won, because they were superior when it came to a war of attrition.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:44 pm

Kazmyr wrote:
Xenophon wrote:

Who's got enough of an axe to grind to do that, though?
I first thought RAnt, but his blog is the same old same old. Maybe we weren’t targeted directly, but were targeted along with other free speech sites? I haven’t heard anything like that reported, though.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:48 pm

Penner wrote:I am surprised that this place got attacked. It's so quiet and only a few old DCF regulars ever come here. Hell, there are probably only a couple of handful of users that actually make up the most content of this place and I wonder what is going on.

It's quite a badge of honor. Lil ol us. :lol:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience