DCF Refugee Internment Camp

Penner

Re: DCF Refugee Interment Camp

Post by Penner » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:13 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Yeah I really need to insulate cause I'm probably going to be doing this while I stack money for a trailer home or something.
Weird, I know somebody whose boyfriend just bought a trailer, a few weeks ago. Although, you are probably going to need to insulate that thing asap.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:14 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Yeah I really need to insulate cause I'm probably going to be doing this while I stack money for a trailer home or something.

Just get a filthy Hippee in there with ya :twisted:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:16 pm

As long as she don't stink and knows how to run a Coleman stove.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:17 pm

Yeah that's crazy. You would be better off jumping from the drive battery to the domestic (with an inline fuse) You are losing power inverting up to AC and again tranforming down to DC. You can get a step up to turn your 12v DC into 18v to charge the laptop.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Paulo

Post by Paulo » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:21 pm

I will stick around to see the comments about the trump administration. :D :D :D :D :D

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:22 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Yeah that's crazy. You would be better off jumping from the drive battery to the domestic (with an inline fuse) You are losing power inverting up to AC and again tranforming down to DC. You can get a step up to turn your 12v DC into 18v to charge the laptop.
I'm going to look into that. That's how I want to hook up the batteries but right now whatever this is.... seems to work. I haven't really looked around at electrical fittings. I need to though.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:24 pm

Paulo wrote:I will stick around to see the comments about the trump administration. :D :D :D :D :D
Well I'm not feeling his treasury pick tbh. I understand rewarding loyalty but it's not a good look. I'm still gestating on his picks right now but I'm glad he's in office anyway. Worth a shot.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:27 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Paulo wrote:I will stick around to see the comments about the trump administration. :D :D :D :D :D
Well I'm not feeling his treasury pick tbh. I understand rewarding loyalty but it's not a good look. I'm still gestating on his picks right now but I'm glad he's in office anyway. Worth a shot.
I agree. He has made some suspect appointments but I am just happy that a stick got stuck in to the spokes of the machine. Slow your roll, fuckers.

Penner

Post by Penner » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:28 pm

This forum just got international!

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:37 pm

I can't help wondering how Martin's regular users are responding to the DCF invasion?

Did Martin have any regular users?
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty