DCF Refugee Internment Camp

Montegriffo

Re: DCF Refugee Internment Camp

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:58 pm

AndrewBennett wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Just curious but according to Goering he was being tortured by the MP's. Heard anything about that?
Who cares if he was?
I think I would. Two wrong don't make a right and it is better to claim the moral high ground than join the Nazis in the gutter.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:03 pm

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v12/v12p167_weberb.html

I mean just give it a read. Don't you think it's a bit of disservice to justice to be torturing suspects that are to stand trial? I mean paragraph six, if true, that guy didn't do nothing but write articles.

Torturing people for vital intel to possibly save lives is one thing, but torturing Nazis that are going to stand trial to (if true,) get them to confess to war crimes they may or may not have done? Why? The war is over, there is no justification for it because it can't possibly save any lives as a measure of last resort, therefore it is the most cowardly and low life form of torture there is. Again, if true. ALLEGEDLY

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:05 pm

An eye for an eye leaves a world full of blind men.
On that note I'm off to bed, night all.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:06 pm

The Nazi leaders were subhuman, I would have had no need for justice, only vengeance.
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:06 pm

Montegriffo wrote:An eye for an eye leaves a world full of blind men.
On that note I'm off to bed, night all.
What time is it there?
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:09 pm

6.07 am. I want to get to bed before the dawn chorus starts for once. I now know why there aren't many Brits on here. In fact I might be the only one on the MHF.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:10 pm

UTC +1 or eight hours ahead of California. I used to MMODD with Europoors.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:11 pm

I'm usually up all night since I work graveyards, I always trip out that everyone else, including people on the other side of the Atlantic, are active at the same time as me

Have a good night

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:12 pm

Cheers. Over and out.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:13 pm

AndrewBennett wrote:The Nazi leaders were subhuman, I would have had no need for justice, only vengeance.
Good little robot.