DCF Refugee Internment Camp

Haumana

Re: DCF Refugee Internment Camp

Post by Haumana » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:10 pm

I see you brewster. Welcome aboard! And a few other lurkers too.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:11 pm

I gave my friend my conspiracy theory book that included this one. There were multiple things that got slacked on not to mention proactive measures. I mean if you think about it, if their goal was to cripple our navy in one blow whilst we were asleep at the wheel then they really cocked it up didn't they? But I don't know it's just something I file away in things that make you go hm. I'm more of a big picture guy and sometimes the intricacies are substituable based on the line of logic.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:24 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:I gave my friend my conspiracy theory book that included this one. There were multiple things that got slacked on not to mention proactive measures. I mean if you think about it, if their goal was to cripple our navy in one blow whilst we were asleep at the wheel then they really cocked it up didn't they? But I don't know it's just something I file away in things that make you go hm. I'm more of a big picture guy and sometimes the intricacies are substituable based on the line of logic.
I'm not sure of the timeline but all four of the carriers were away on manoeuvres at the time and they were far more important to the US than the outdated battleships which suffered from the sneak attack. Churchill's attack on the French fleet in North Africa showed how desperate measures sometimes have to be taken in times of war.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:32 pm

Never heard of this Churchill attack on French ships. Going to have to look that up.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:54 am

Okeefenokee wrote: Some people are calling for it.

In Canada whites will be a minority much sooner than in the USA.
Still the panic about it is much less.

Immigrants have been Canadianized for a few generations now.
I went to med school with Brown Canadians from multiple ethnicities, Asian and South Asian Canadians, French Canadians etc.

There was really no cultural conflict whatsoever.

There has been plenty of interbreeding within my med school year and the little tan skinned Canadians that resulted are every bit as Canadian as the rest of us.

We will be attending our 20th med school reunion this year sharing family pics.

No apolcalypse seems to be resulting.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:14 am

TheReal_ND wrote:Never heard of this Churchill attack on French ships. Going to have to look that up.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on ... K%C3%A9bir

Shameful episode, Churchill's Belgrano incident. Worse in fact as the French were not our enemies and were not on course for a battle with our side. 1297 killed in a barrage lasting only a few minutes. Justification being that we could not afford to see the Germans taking control of the French fleet and thereby gaining control of the Mediterranean. However the French claimed they would have scuppered every ship rather than let that happen. Not a subject to bring up at a bar in France unless you are spoiling for a beating.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:23 am

Great to wake up and find the post count at 494 v494. Can't help noticing that we are nearly 200 ahead in views though :proud:

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:32 am

Montegriffo wrote:Great to wake up and find the post count at 494 v494. Can't help noticing that we are nearly 200 ahead in views though :proud:
I think we may have just segregated into Liberal and Conservative faction threads without intending to :lol:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:35 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:Great to wake up and find the post count at 494 v494. Can't help noticing that we are nearly 200 ahead in views though :proud:
I think we may have just segregated into Liberal and Conservative faction threads without intending to :lol:

Are you suggesting that Nuke has crossed the floor of the house? I wouldn't be so bold as to suggest that yet.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:47 am

Montegriffo wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Are you suggesting that Nuke has crossed the floor of the house? I wouldn't be so bold as to suggest that yet.
Honestly, I think Nuke just enjoys stirring the pot. He doesn't seem to have much of an ideology... :twisted:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0