DCF Refugee Internment Camp

Okeefenokee

Re: DCF Refugee Internment Camp

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:57 pm

Montegriffo wrote:700!!!
There are only about 200 countries. You really do need to reel in that spending. You could get a man to Mars for that.
Well, if you know any Martians who wanna MAGA, you let us know.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:15 pm

Dan Carlin....oh wait
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:18 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Dan Carlin....oh wait
:lol:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:25 pm

Nice bump by the way.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:56 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote::D just doing my part.
Grumps get in here quick and make one of your dumb arguments that no one can resist pouring scorn on. I've been a fool and spent half the night in the Mess and they are a couple of pages ahead. :lol:

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:58 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote::D just doing my part.
Grumps get in here quick and make one of your dumb arguments that no one can resist pouring scorn on. I've been a fool and spent half the night in the Mess and they are a couple of pages ahead. :lol:
America was never 'great'. We just had the advantage of being in a defensible location, and having destroyed the rest of Western Manufacturing in a banker's war.

:D
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:02 pm

That should do it. If not say something mean about white suprematists that will get Nuke in here for a couple of hours talking shit.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:04 pm

I'm a race realist not a racial supremacists. Ashkenazi Jews actually have a higher IQ than people of European descent. Asians are second highest.
Last edited by TheReal_ND on Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:05 pm

Montegriffo wrote:That should do it. If not say something mean about white suprematists that will get Nuke in here for a couple of hours talking shit.
Just pawns of the elite 'Divide and Conquer' strategy. Pitting one group of poor morons against another one for profit - same as it ever was.

To the rest of the world, we're like a freakish 200lb toddler stomping around the living room and bashing holes in the walls.

God is an opiate for the Stupid at this point, given that we've completely debunked every part of the various shepard texts around the globe. Apparently, a huge number of us still need a teddy bear to feel safe though.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:07 pm

That's the ticket Nuke. I knew I could rely on you.