DCF Refugee Internment Camp

SuburbanFarmer

Re: DCF Refugee Internment Camp

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:43 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Meh.... I'll let you have the last post award but you and I both know you are incapable of shutting down a decade old forum by shit posting for only a year.
I did seem to garner a ridiculous amount of attention from the rest of you though. I'm still not sure why.

Too earnest? Too strong in my beliefs? Or just a "leftie" that wouldn't shrink in horror at the onslaught?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:47 pm

Well you're just a normal left of center millennial. Nothing that curious about you other than the remarkable fact you put up with a lot of abuse and hung in there until people just got used to you posting immediately falsifiable bull shit.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:53 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Well you're just a normal left of center millennial. Nothing that curious about you other than the remarkable fact you put up with a lot of abuse and hung in there until people just got used to you posting immediately falsifiable bull shit.
Not a millennial :lol:

I'm not even a lefty, really. I just believe that a society is only useful insofar as it helps its members. It's more than a defense and resource-procurement platform. I'm uncomfortable around gays and black people, but I live and let live. I believe in a truly free market - for the most part - just not unrestricted.

I'm just a moderate with attitude. 8-)

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:01 am

Whatever you say commie cat. I know I gave you a lot of heat because we kind of came up together there and well cats and dogs I guess. Honestly for me personally I just enjoyed talking shit at you, even when I wasn't any more versed in whatever it was you were talking about I would just pile on for the fuck of it.

lol I just reflexively clicked through to the DCF. I wonder how long that's going to keep up.

Fug

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:42 am

The link to the smilies directory still works. Has someone saved all of these?

http://forum.dancarlin.com/images/smilies/

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:10 am

TheReal_ND wrote:Whatever you say commie cat. I know I gave you a lot of heat because we kind of came up together there and well cats and dogs I guess. Honestly for me personally I just enjoyed talking shit at you, even when I wasn't any more versed in whatever it was you were talking about I would just pile on for the fuck of it.

lol I just reflexively clicked through to the DCF. I wonder how long that's going to keep up.

Fug
Fair enough. Yeah I miss it too. :(

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:52 am

Still my top hit :(

No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:10 am

Loving this neck and neck battle between refugee and mess threads more than it is cool to admit.
Must stop posting mindless banter with Smitty over there. :geek: :mr competetive:
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:58 am

Montegriffo wrote:Loving this neck and neck battle between refugee and mess threads more than it is cool to admit.
Must stop posting mindless banter with Smitty over there. :geek: :mr competetive:
Which thread do you want to win, and why?

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:07 am

Been pro refugees since day one on the DCF, you know that.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.