TheReal_ND

Re: DCF Refugee Interment Camp

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:32 pm

No, you.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:34 pm

Are you over 100 post yet noob?

What's youR K2D ration anyways? You think taking down a decade old forum makes me scared of you?
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:37 pm

I get what you are saying but the random banter tends to take place in threads where the conversation has stalled anyway. Like the talk of kiddies in the food and drink thread.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:38 pm

Damn. I'm 8% of the forum. I'm worth like eight of you mere mortals.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:42 pm

Eh, we'll see I'll use this thread to talk nonsense once I'm too drunk to effectively dig trenches and we'll see what happens. People can check it out and laugh and tell me how stupid i am either way.

I'll be a fucking early adapters. You lads just sit there and watch as the DCF transforms into and even better more epic encarnation under HASHpipes roof.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:49 pm

Nearly 30% of my posts are in here already. Maybe because it was the first an has no real direction anyway.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:05 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Damn. I'm 8% of the forum. I'm worth like eight of you mere mortals.
How many notifications have you got though Nuke. Talking to yourself isn't a proper conversation. ;)

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:05 pm

Alerted

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:06 pm

I actually don't pay attention to those generally. I don't mind amusing myself though. Other people are only half the reason I use message boards.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:09 pm

We can be like Reagan and Tip O'Neil over here.

This can be referred to as the cigar and whiskey room.