DCF Refugee Internment Camp

DrYouth

Re: DCF Refugee Interment Camp

Post by DrYouth » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:05 pm

Check it out...

I'm past the 100 post break in...

Bring it on!

:x
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:10 pm

Cuck

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:12 pm

Mawds!!!!!
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:14 pm

I do think we should keep a relatively spat free, good feels thread going where we can just bullshit and crack jokes.

We'll have the hardcore analysis threads in spades but having a safe space feels comfy.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:16 pm

Well thank god you're not running the show.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:17 pm

kybkh wrote:I do think we should keep a relatively spat free, good feels thread going where we can just bullshit and crack jokes.

We'll have the hardcore analysis threads in spades but having a safe space feels comfy.
The jokes can't be contained in one place though. They make their own spaces.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:21 pm

Don't make me gig you hoppy. Wouldn't be the first won't be the last.

Sure, but just random bantar should be contained. That way reddit users won't be confused by conversations taking place between their first ignored post and their SOON to be second comment noone replies to.

A thread like this where you just swing by to make suggestions or crack a joke about checking martinhash.com while you're at a nudie bar is nice.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:25 pm

Fuck redditors

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:30 pm

I suppose I could drag a quote over from one thread to make a quip about it in your safe space but is it really necessary. Why not just keep the good vibe all over. I'm not going to butt into a really serious conversation with one of my weak jokes unless it looks like it is getting too heated and needs defusing/distracting.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:32 pm

Fuck you guys. Why'd I even fucking join this forum.
Last edited by kybkh on Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.