DCF Refugee Internment Camp

SuburbanFarmer

Re: DCF Refugee Interment Camp

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:00 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Penner wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:Environment matters. Amiright Dr. Youth? I think the lighting in this place is a having a big impact on everyone's mood.
Weren't their options to changed the look of your DCF, if you wanted to?
Yeah, but the default was the east germany grey skin, and I don't know if many people used another.
I always kept mine set to "Metro Blue" with the Blueprint for Armageddon skeleton gas mask thing. It's pretty, and disturbing. Like my mind. :lol:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:13 pm

kybkh wrote:>tfw you check on martinhash.com at a gentlemans club to make sure you aren't missing out on the excitement.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:41 pm

Alerted
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:43 pm

kybkh wrote:Alerted
Oh you love that I forgot :lol:

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:46 pm

Nuke I keep hoping you have posted here to bust out a rhyme.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:50 pm

I'm terrible at creating original content. I just steal other people's stuff and pass it off as my own.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:52 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:I'm terrible at creating original content. I just steal other people's stuff and pass it off as my own.
Dude, get a kickstarter going to fund a recount. Archive our election posts. We're gonna be rich.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:56 pm

My waifu Stein already beat me to that idea. As for the election thread, I wish I had a land line and a script to archive it because someone could make a book out of it for sure.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:02 am

DrYouth wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:Environment matters. Amiright Dr. Youth? I think the lighting in this place is a having a big impact on everyone's mood.
I think everyone's in an awesome mood cuz for a little while we thought it the party was over... lights out... and then someone said Hashy was hosting and the party moved over here.... and it's a great party!

And Hashy doesn't seem to mind that we're redecorating a little. 8-)
I am more motivated to get involved because I have a much larger feeling of ownership. This board goes only as far as we take it. Got no HH website traffic to fall back on.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:08 am

There is nothing to fall back on. If we wanted those listeners, (we do,) perhaps it would be a good expenditure of our energy to create a specific sub forum dedicated to discussing those shows like, I'm assuming Kath was getting at. We could actively troll all things Dan related with links to here in the hopes of getting a few people to post and discuss things that we share an interest in. Just a thought.