DCF Refugee Internment Camp

Montegriffo

Re: DCF Refugee Interment Camp

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:34 pm

Brit-host
fit-boast
twit-most
off the top of my head, all better IMO
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:36 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Ouch that was even worse than mine, didn't scan properly and shitpost with signpost was just lazy'
Appreciate the effort though. :lol: :lol:
HAHAHAHA! It was a shit effort. :lol: :lol:

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:42 pm

poor Grumps got no skill
when rhyming at will
it's just senseless prattle
when rapping for battle
8-)
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:48 pm

Montegriffo wrote:poor Grumps got no skill
when rhyming at will
it's just senseless prattle
when rapping for battle
8-)
The universe is right again. Thanks, Monte.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:55 pm

Trouble is he's buggered off again. If I didn't know he's got the skin of a rhino I'd think we'd hurt his feelings.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:57 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Trouble is he's buggered off again. If I didn't know he's got the skin of a rhino I'd think we'd hurt his feelings.
That commie has no feelings. He spreads that hurt out equally like it was a homeopathic treatment.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:05 pm

Haumana wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:Trouble is he's buggered off again. If I didn't know he's got the skin of a rhino I'd think we'd hurt his feelings.
That commie has no feelings. He spreads that hurt out equally like it was a homeopathic treatment.
true dat :lol:

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:10 pm

Anyone else picked up on the effect of a brightly colored forum versus the bleak shades of the old DCF, and how it seems to have everyone in higher spirits?
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Penner

Post by Penner » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:19 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:Anyone else picked up on the effect of a brightly colored forum versus the bleak shades of the old DCF, and how it seems to have everyone in higher spirits?

Nah, I think that this is just some post-DCF depression high. It will probably fade away and be forgotten.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:29 pm

Environment matters. Amiright Dr. Youth? I think the lighting in this place is a having a big impact on everyone's mood.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751