DCF Refugee Internment Camp

Okeefenokee

Re: DCF Refugee Interment Camp

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:49 pm

Shitting where you eat is a bad policy. Hash is our host. I've never known him to be opposed to discussion. (except for foeing everyone he was opposed to discussing with, :lol: ) I don't think we're walking into the internment camp, here. That being said, you show a certain amount of respect towards him when you are in his house. You would expect the same in your own.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:52 pm

Who Hash? Hash is great we get along tremendously I always liked him. He's such a good guy, such a good guy. And I'll tell you I've known a lot of guys but not a lot of them, not a lot are as nice a guy as Hash. I'll tell you what folks we're going to make DCF posting great again and I mean that. We're going to post bigly. Bigly.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:58 pm

Lucky1936 wrote:In other words, if I found myself disagreeing with Hash (or anyone else) on some issue we were discussing, I would have no qualms with telling him so, with all due respect. In fact it would be disrespectful (and cuckoldly) to pretend to agree with someone when you in fact don't.
When DB gets here to take over as Moderator, I'm going to kick some fucking fucker's fucking asses.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:00 pm

He's fishing.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:04 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:Aw fuck it. I give up for now, It's 6am for me I'm off to bed.
Every time you post, I'm expecting to read about that goddamn beautiful trebuchet in your sig. :(
FIFY
Now you can look at Warwolf every time I post.
Egyptian jugglers should have been my avatar from day one.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:11 pm

Smitty-48 wrote: Basically, the DCF crew has taken on a life of its own, and we don't actually need Dan Carlin anymore, we are our own thing now, which has transcended Dan Carlin & Co.

It's like Dan Carlin was the British Empire, but this here is the New World, which could be, if we don't blow it up, an America of our very own. We're not Dan Carlin's subjects here, we are the Founding Fathers now.
Cheers. Well said.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:55 pm

Haumana wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote: Basically, the DCF crew has taken on a life of its own, and we don't actually need Dan Carlin anymore, we are our own thing now, which has transcended Dan Carlin & Co.

It's like Dan Carlin was the British Empire, but this here is the New World, which could be, if we don't blow it up, an America of our very own. We're not Dan Carlin's subjects here, we are the Founding Fathers now.
Cheers. Well said.
Uhhh?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:58 pm

It's okay okee I still think you're edgy.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:08 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:It's okay okee I still think you're edgy.
Party of one, your table is ready.

What does Okee mean by "Uhhh"??

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:15 pm

He started the meme.