DCF Refugee Internment Camp

Hastur

Re: DCF Refugee Interment Camp

Post by Hastur » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:05 am

Once a Grognard always a Grognard.

You can't help yourself. Hack bitches will get kicked. Weak sauce will get wiped away. Jingly keys will get ignored.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

adwinistrator

Post by adwinistrator » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:27 am

Did we all make it?

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:50 am

adwinistrator wrote:Image

Did we all make it?
Many of us did. I'm shocked at the amount of DCF lurkers that have arrived and taken to the stage. It's heartening. I expected us to have a lot less to work with here.

adwinistrator

Post by adwinistrator » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:03 am

Xenophon wrote:Many of us did. I'm shocked at the amount of DCF lurkers that have arrived and taken to the stage. It's heartening. I expected us to have a lot less to work with here.
When I saw the announcement, I was filled with a sense of regret. For all the years I lurked, I only posted about 200 times, and never really engaged all the active contributors as much as I would have liked. I'd like to hope I can learn something from that.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:39 am

Checking in after having crossed the Ether. Thanks Hash...mighty big of you.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:40 am

TheReal_ND wrote:I still don't understand how I got to archon. Something about that group just really took to me and then when the election cycle got under way, I briefly blacked out into drunken shit posting mode for days straight. Some of the cringiest things I've ever posted were at smitty but it was no big deal when the sun came up the next day. Now I feel like I've made another friend. I've made a few there tbh. Here's to friends and shit posting :drunk:
Starting to get an angle on the Nuke...
No sweat buddy... You're a good egg.
Just try no to burn our new digs down...
And tell Boe no "Marty the cuck" sigpics - No matter what Marty gets up to.
(Although all his vanity stuff on this site is going to be tempting with some whisky in the mix...)
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:45 am

Haumana wrote:
Fife wrote: I don't feel I have that liberty. KY, let em know.

Alrighty then. KY, What is the story behind your avatar?
This is how I rolled in my less-hinged days...

“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:45 am

Smitty-48 wrote: so quit pining for the DCF, that shit is gone, start building this place, and that means everybody,
[Cheers]
[Throw hats]
[Merry crew gets to work on deck]
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:10 am

:lol:

what the fuck kentucky
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:19 am

Look, I spent 4 hrs searching for that shit. Google sucks, Yahoo found it using my third variation of - nude, ben bernanke, cash, ass.

One thing I take away from the last couple of hours which may be relevant to today's world is that "memes" were around in 2008. They were used widely by Ron Paul supporters. They had not gone totally mainstream but you can see who the early adapters were and I believe that showed this election cycle.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama