DCF Refugee Internment Camp

DrYouth

Re: DCF Refugee Interment Camp

Post by DrYouth » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:51 pm

Xenophon wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Another wanderer with his collar up coming in from the cold.

Hash, you are a champ.

LET'S GO CHAMP!
You know what we have to do now. Hash must win elected office. We shall be his vanguard.
:lol:

This could get interesting!
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:49 pm

OMG............. I can see the headlines now, Strange group of internet outcasts use digital frontier to push Dr Hash over the top. 8-)
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Penner

Post by Penner » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:08 pm

C-Mag wrote:OMG............. I can see the headlines now, Strange group of internet outcasts use digital frontier to push Dr Hash over the top. 8-)
That brings up a good question, would Hash ever close this place up once we get out of control- like what happen to Dan?

Penner

Post by Penner » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:10 pm

apeman wrote:Who is skankhunt (well done btw)?

Who is Speaker of Animals?

Can you see my avatar?

What happens after you die?
1. ?

2. Yes, it's the same one from Dan's old place.

3. ?
Last edited by Penner on Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:11 pm

Penner wrote:
C-Mag wrote:OMG............. I can see the headlines now, Strange group of internet outcasts use digital frontier to push Dr Hash over the top. 8-)
That brings up a good question, would Hash ever close this place up once we get out of control- like what happen to Dan?
Shhh! He'll hear!

Lucky1936

Post by Lucky1936 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:53 pm

Hi Everybody. I'm a long time lurker on the DCF, everyday for about 6 or 7 years. Even after I got bored of the CS show, (new Dan is not as much fun as old Dan) Ii still checked out the forum everyday. You guys are where I get my news from!

I figured now's the time to get involved a bit more to try to keep the spirit of the DCF alive.

Big thanks to Hash for having this thing already set up.
Wow, look at all the smilies!!

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:01 pm

Martin Hash wrote:I made Kath an administrator. (Right person, right time.)
Hey Hash, thanks for offering a new home for us children, and thanks to you Kath for offering to keep herd on us.

Try not to be too enthusiastic with that whip of yours!

:-)
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:08 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Aw fuck it. I give up for now, It's 6am for me I'm off to bed.
Every time you post, I'm expecting to read about that goddamn beautiful trebuchet in your sig. :(
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:23 pm

Lucky1936 wrote:Hi Everybody. I'm a long time lurker on the DCF, everyday for about 6 or 7 years. Even after I got bored of the CS show, (new Dan is not as much fun as old Dan) Ii still checked out the forum everyday. You guys are where I get my news from!

I figured now's the time to get involved a bit more to try to keep the spirit of the DCF alive.

Hi there. I wouldn't call him less fun, but I would say he is tired of being a Cassandra.

Anyways it's hard to complete with "reality" when my current New York Book Review headlines with a lecture by Paul Krugman titled "Public discourse in the time of crazy", an article on what Trump should do in Syria, a reprint, I think, of a book by a Victorian describing his life as an opium eater, and a retrospective on Fidel Castro's life, and death.

If it wasn't my regular monthly issue from my mailbox, I'd think it was something from the Onion!

Man, it really is a long strange trip.
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:43 pm

Im actually brainstorming ideas on this.
Lucky1936 wrote:Hi Everybody. I'm a long time lurker on the DCF, everyday for about 6 or 7 years. Even after I got bored of the CS show, (new Dan is not as much fun as old Dan) Ii still checked out the forum everyday. You guys are where I get my news from!

Hello nice to meet you.