Going to begin a live debate about gay marriage.

The Conservative

Going to begin a live debate about gay marriage.

Post by The Conservative » Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:23 am

I've been working my way into the Youtube/Political scene. (also trying not to lose my shit over life in general)

I have a small discord channel (few thousand people) setting up a conversation between me an a lawyer about gay marriage.

I'm taking the stance of I'm for it, but I'm against how it went down.

In other words, not only did the courts overstep their bounds but also created law from the bench

Which is why leftists freaked out when Justice Clarance Thomas came out with his own dissenting on the Roe vs Wade... And stated gay marriage may fall under the samng chopping block.

I'll be recording this for a stream later. But oy, talk about being trusted into the big boys.

Cause if this goes forward it may be brought into a channel with a decent following as a “episode” of theirs.
Last edited by The Conservative on Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Re: Going to begin a live debate about gay marriage.

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:24 am

Go for it.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:47 am

Gays in and of themselves are not the problem - many gays hate the woke and just want to be left alone. Woke gays are a menace.

Two dudes want to get married and adopt? I don’t have a “legal” problem with that. It’s when their woke counterparts start forcing others to conform to their beliefs that is the problem.

It’s when woke “doctors” cut a piece of a minor girl’s arm skin out and sow it to her vagina and then tell her she’s a boy that is the problem.

Its woke school officials who facilitate the surgery behind the parents’s backs that is the problem.

Its the woke judges who threaten to remove custodial rights to the parents and theaten jail time for speaking out against the woke school and woke doctors that is the problem.

Just like when religious zealots do the same.

The Church of woke is just as bad as the fucking Catholic church in the 1500s.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:53 am

I have two gay friends - both old center right - They voted for orange man.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:33 am

Why would you waste time on this, honestly?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:41 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:33 am
For clicks - duh.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:51 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:47 am
Gays in and of themselves are not the problem - many gays hate the woke and just want to be left alone. Woke gays are a menace.

Two dudes want to get married and adopt? I don’t have a “legal” problem with that. It’s when their woke counterparts start forcing others to conform to their beliefs that is the problem.

It’s when woke “doctors” cut a piece of a minor girl’s arm skin out and sow it to her vagina and then tell her she’s a boy that is the problem.

Its woke school officials who facilitate the surgery behind the parents’s backs that is the problem.

Its the woke judges who threaten to remove custodial rights to the parents and theaten jail time for speaking out against the woke school and woke doctors that is the problem.

Just like when religious zealots do the same.

The Church of woke is just as bad as the fucking Catholic church in the 1500s.
The problem is if you look at the original ruling, the people that caused the problem were the woke.

Which back then were just starting to get power. So, yeah.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:52 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:33 am
An opportunity is an opportunity.

Remember Martin wants to become famous? This is how you do it with the younger generations...
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:15 am

The correct position on this is................ the Government has no business being involved with marriage or relationships at all, other than protecting those that cannot protect themselves such children, animals and the dead.

The entire reason this is a social issue for us is that the government is involved and gives benefits to the married. End government involvement, end the debate. Increase Liberty.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:28 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:15 am
The correct position on this is................ the Government has no business being involved with marriage or relationships at all, other than protecting those that cannot protect themselves such children, animals and the dead.

The entire reason this is a social issue for us is that the government is involved and gives benefits to the married. End government involvement, end the debate. Increase Liberty.
Amen to that.

But I’m not sure what kind of protection the dead require :lol:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0