DCF memories

I just Lurk

DCF memories

Post by I just Lurk » Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:11 am

There was a dude named road rascal, his avatar was a mushroom cloud with a clown face. He was a prison guard in Louisiana I think.

Mytork was a cop. He enightened me about officer friendly. His hypothesis was that back in the day when local communities were more tight knit, officer friendly would sometimes solve community problems w unaccountable violence. Like instead of arresting and charging a wife beater, officer friendly would just beat the shit out of him.

Drtrek of course, and his blood feud w STA.

Okeefenokafee or something like that, vet that was studying to be an engineer. He once said that in all the scify books were the Earth is destroyed and all the rich people try to flee the planet, he'll be the one making the rockets. Pretty sure he was on MHF for a while.

There was once a thread about which type of immortality would be best, MyDoGJessie (she was called something else on DCF I think) said she was already immortal via her offspring, that was interesting enough I still remember it.

Nmoore, he was on here, but then called it rediculous and left one day. Sold furniture I think.

Life is short, or life is breif had a gorilla avitar, wanted to join a commune. Smitty had an interesting discussion w him about the US global hedgemon. Can't remember the details.

Nukedog of course. His original avitar was from the game Whasteland 2, a nukepooch. Early in the shamdemic he made a thread called covid is fake and gay. Put the seed in my head.

Pink Strom trooper dbtreck "the state is only good a whooping ass" once he made a DCF shitpost about shooting an allegor and it floating out and becoming Cuba, don't know why I remember that. Also he once started a DCF thread about harsh laws concerning people illegally parachuting off buildings. Harry K responded that those people needed to cool off and toss some cats salad. I googled what tossing salad is, laughed a bunch.

Hey darlin was on MHF for a while,half his posts were absurd shitposts, the other half about the history of communist regiems

Bohethius once posted furry pics to DCF, also pretty sure his signature was Carlin the cuck

Fuck man, good times.
NukeDog was right

Martin Hash

Re: DCF memories

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:52 am

I mostly remember DCF as unhinged. Many of the people were psychotic: I had dozens of them Foed. It didn’t bother me at the time but since I’ve got more Zen, I now believe you should not participate in anything that makes your life worse.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:13 am

I’d already left DCF shortly before it fell but happened to check on it and learn they had a week to escape ship. I was in Cambodia at the time and opened my forum up as a lifeboat.

I’ve enjoyed it and am certainly entertained. Even though I was already old, my maturity increased through interactions here. That’s reason enough to keep it going; another being where else are the 10 vs. 10,000 going to get together?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:52 am

I enjoyed my DCF time.

I found it in 2006 I think, lurked for about a year and a half before finally joining in 2008 ?
It was my first forum. MHF is my second.

I've learned a lot dusting it up with various folks. I remember that when a big news event happened, we are on it. We could sort out the picture from various sources in a couple hours. Good times.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:54 am

<3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:10 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:54 am
<3
HEY, who let you in :lol:

Good to see you. How have you been ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:58 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:52 am
I enjoyed my DCF time.

I found it in 2006 I think, lurked for about a year and a half before finally joining in 2008 ?
It was my first forum. MHF is my second.

I've learned a lot dusting it up with various folks. I remember that when a big news event happened, we are on it. We could sort out the picture from various sources in a couple hours. Good times.

Found it in 2008 and lurked for a long time - started posting just before Fife…Satrap for life - never made it to Archon…

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:10 am

pineapplemike wrote:
<3
Dude that is amazing
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:23 am

pineapplemike wrote:
<3
:cry: :cry:

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:41 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:10 am
pineapplemike wrote:
<3
HEY, who let you in :lol:

Good to see you. How have you been ?
life is good in sunny california 8-) still on twitter, miss ya