The company that I worked for is unknown by the IRS...

The Conservative

The company that I worked for is unknown by the IRS...

Post by The Conservative » Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:54 pm

I got in touch with the IRS because I have not received my W2 from my former employer...it turns out that the IRS, the DOL, and SS do not have any record of me working for the company through my time there, or at all. In other words, the company never properly filed their paperwork, taxes, etc... for at least 15 years...

I was requested to report the company to the IRS...I tried to get this resolved before going to the IRS but this guy thinks he's untouchable... even the Joker isn't that stupid.

#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Re: The company that I worked for is unknown by the IRS...

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:03 pm

Were you his only employee ever?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:40 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:03 pm
We’re you his only employee ever?
Nope, I contacted the AG of Mass, and they got me in touch with the DOL, they have no record of him working in the state of Mass for over 15 years. Also, my SS, as well as other records show me as non-working for my time there.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:46 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:40 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Nope, I contacted the AG of Mass, and they got me in touch with the DOL, they have no record of him working in the state of Mass for over 15 years. Also, my SS, as well as other records show me as non-working for my time there.
So he’s not running under the radar except for you. He may have you down as a “contractor” which means he doesn’t have to file: you do. Be careful or you’ll end up in tax court for unpaid self-employment tax. Be very, very careful.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:58 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:46 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
So he’s not running under the radar except for you. He may have you down as a “contractor” which means he doesn’t have to file: you do. Be careful or you’ll end up in tax court for unpaid self-employment tax. Be very, very careful.
My W2 says otherwise. He took $13.5k out of my check for 2021 that he was meant to send to the IRS, Mass DOL, and SS, but they have no record of it. If I had a 1099 I would agree.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:00 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:58 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

My W2 says otherwise. He took $13.5k out of my check for 2021 that he was meant to send to the IRS, Mass DOL, and SS, but they have no record of it. If I had a 1099 I would agree.
Agree.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:01 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:00 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:58 pm
Martin Hash wrote:

Agree.
I also know of one other person that he has screwed over in another state, problem is class action takes at least 10 people.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:13 am

Interesting situation. Obviously he goes down for tax fraud, but I have no idea how that’s supposed to play out for you.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:58 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:13 am
Interesting situation. Obviously he goes down for tax fraud, but I have no idea how that’s supposed to play out for you.
I filed a "whistleblower" complaint to the IRS. AS of now, he owes me over 50k worth of revenue...between the taxes taken out and my medical expenses.

If this breaks something open to some major fraud on the company's end or the CEO's end I can be compensated between 15% to 40% of all compensation recovered... Which means I can pay off my debt, and possibly get a house. Or it may be enough to cover a fast food meal at a local burger joint... it all matters on what they find.

What I want to know, is why do these assholes always seem to find me? I mean seriously, people always seem "happy" at work, and I find the assholes that would rather replay the assassination of Ceasar on me than actually do right by me...fml.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:20 am

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:58 am

What I want to know, is why do these assholes always seem to find me? I mean seriously, people always seem "happy" at work, and I find the assholes that would rather replay the assassination of Ceasar on me than actually do right by me...fml.
I don’t know how you’re looking for work, but you’re doing it wrong.

I just update my resume on indeed and let recruiters come to me. Ignore anyone with an Indian accent.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0