Time = Money and Money = Time.

The Conservative

Time = Money and Money = Time.

Post by The Conservative » Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:31 pm

I was lambasted for saying that I don't give time to Communists or Fascists...

Let me ask people here something, is your time worth something?

If you work for someone, the answer is yes. You are paid hourly or salary based on experience, effort, and time given to said career. People who are rich also understand that time is money, the effort of doing something is money, either wasted or made depending on the end result.

In reality, you are paid a value that not only you think you are worth, but also you get paid for being away from family, friends, etc during that time allotted that you have promised to do work for someone else.

So when I say my time is valuable, it is. I have so much time in a day to do something, I spend some of it here because I think I will glean something from said interaction. When I say that I would not give someone a time of day, it also means they aren't worth talking to.

That saying "Worth talking to." means exactly what it looks like. If an interaction with a person is not enlightening, or you do not glean something from it, you wasted time.

Now I expect people saying I waste their time, my response would be, yet you keep responding...so either you do it to coax your own ego, or there is something in my words that makes you need to respond. If you feel that I am wrong so be it, but there is a reason why I don't respond to some people here all the time. It is because they aren't worth my time to respond to... while others I respond to a lot because not only have they earned my respect, but also feel they have the right to my time in doing so.

If people here don't think this way, so be it, but when you have so many things to do, and so much or so little daylight to do it, then perhaps you would understand that time is expensive.
#NotOneRedCent

Haumana

Re: Time = Money and Money = Time.

Post by Haumana » Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:30 pm

Huh?

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:07 am

Haumana wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:30 pm
Huh?
Basically, to dumb it down. People who post here should realize that time spent here is valuable, and if someone says they don't have time for “x” don't act like a spoiled child.

Time is not free.there is a price for everything. What that price is, depends on the one making the judgement.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:07 am

WARNING WARNING WARNING
Only watch this if you have enough TIME

PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:16 pm

This is a brilliant insight. Someone should coin this phrase.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:48 pm

doc_loliday wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:16 pm
This is a brilliant insight. Someone should coin this phrase.
Already have ;)
#NotOneRedCent