Covid Vaccination Status Poll

Have you been vaccinated?

I have been vaccinated (or have received a first shot).
15%
I plan to get vaccinated, but haven't yet.
15%
I have no plans to get vaccinated. Covid is fake and gay.
69%

Total votes: 13

Smitty-48

Re: Covid Vaccination Status Poll

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:05 pm

don't mistake Trump's relative restraint as being some sort of "non-interventionist" America Firster shit

it ain't that, never was

the Neoconservatives are restrained in the face of World War Three

the Neoliberals subscribe to the End of History, they don't believe World War Three is possible

the Neoconservative restraint is simply that you can't take Ukraine from Moscow without inciting a war

none the less, Trump deployed W76-2 on Trident II in classic Ronald Reagan fashion

Dutch Reagan didn't want a war, but he did make sure the Pentagon was ready to fight and win as necessary
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:17 pm

the difference is the culture shift

the liberal reaction to Trump, the Trump Derangement Syndrome

that is how the British liberals reacted to Neoconservative Margaret Thatcher

the Neoliberal Americans have become culturally like the British

although in a North American paradigm, that means Canadianized

Trump was American Thatcher, now Justin Trudeau has come to save you from the Iron Shady

welcome to the Post National State

Nec Aspera Terrent

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:13 pm

Be sure to get your passport and be healthy out there kids.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:17 am

so I talked to my SOF medic buddy, he's was my platoon medic, so he's still my medic, because I trust him

and he's a SOF medic, they know vaccinating populations, because it's part of the SOF "hearts & minds" mission

I asked why we didn't have any adverse effects from the vaccines we got in the military

he says its because none of us had any immunity to those exotic diseases

but for example I had the chickenpox vaccine as a boy

so if they had given me another chickenpox shot, that could have caused an adverse reaction

that's why they carefully record who they have vaccinated, so they don't overdose

so basically it's the double hit, this causes some adverse reactions

there's nothing dangerous about the vaccine itself,

but activating an immune response when you are already immune, that can be dangerous

he says if you've had Covid, you are already immune, so you don't need the vaccine

so maybe the thing to do is get the Covid test, if you test positive, then don't get vaccinated

in terms of why they are trying force everyone to get vaccinated, we agreed, that's wartime measures

the government is simply willing to take the risk of overdosing, to end the war

again, this is why Israel is 1st in vaccination while Canada is 42nd

Israel cannot afford to be shutdown, they treat vaccination as a military imperative

while Canada on the other hand has no military imperatives at all, Canada is voluntarily defenseless
Nec Aspera Terrent

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:00 pm

Smitty-48 wrote: but for example I had the chickenpox vaccine as a boy

Well, Canada must have been like 30 or 40 years ahead of the curve on chicken pox. When I was a kid nobody even heard of a chickenpox vaccine.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:18 pm

doc_loliday wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:00 pm

Well, Canada must have been like 30 or 40 years ahead of the curve on chicken pox. When I was a kid nobody even heard of a chickenpox vaccine.
Mid-90s
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:26 am

doc_loliday wrote:

sorry, what I meant was I had already had chickenpox, so they didn't give me the chickenpox vaccine

they gave us a list of diseases, we checked off any of those which we had already had
Nec Aspera Terrent

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:38 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:26 am
doc_loliday wrote:

sorry, what I meant was I had already had chickenpox, so they didn't give me the chickenpox vaccine

they gave us a list of diseases, we checked off any of those which we had already had
Same here. The issue we're finding is that we just figured we'd not get out kids the Chickenpox vaccine and have them catch it, but because so many people have had the chickenpox vaccine, you don't see chickenpox anymore.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:50 am

Xenophon wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:38 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:26 am
doc_loliday wrote:

Same here. The issue we're finding is that we just figured we'd not get out kids the Chickenpox vaccine and have them catch it, but because so many people have had the chickenpox vaccine, you don't see chickenpox anymore.
as I've said from the beginning, the pandemic is a war for all intents & purposes

it's a Cold War, but that is simply war by proxy

the Chinese are fully back up and running, they're ahead of the rest of the world

so there is a race to get America back up and running as well

what we are being subjected to is effectively martial law

mass vaccinations is tantamount to being drafted, it's conscription

you are getting a sense of what the Cold War was like in the Red Scare

on the brink of World War Three, everyone was required to report for the draft

nobody was worrying too much about vaccines in the face of the H-bombs

so they are aware that vaccinating people who have already been exposed to coronavirus entails risk

they are simply making a military calculation to assume that risk in support of the war effort
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:51 pm

here's another thing to note in support of my thesis

the incidences of adverse reactions are very high in the United Kingdom

the rate of adverse reaction in the UK is three times as high as in Canada, yet it's all the same vaccines

the difference I see is, the UK has had way more people exposed, they've had way more natural exposure

at one point the UK was getting over 60,000 new cases per day, they've been saturated with covid

in Canada almost all of the Covid is in Toronto & Montreal, the rest of the country has barely been exposed

I don't think I've been exposed, I track the numbers, there has been no community spread where I live

there is barely any covid at all in the countryside, it's mostly in the urban ghettos

the only reason the whole province gets locked down, is so the city folk don't have anywhere to escape to

although what they have started doing now is moving right out of the province

the trend is that people in Toronto buy houses in other provinces online, sight unseen, then they move there

the city has become one big open air prison which people are increasingly desperate to escape from

Nec Aspera Terrent