I am about to drop a verbal bomb on my son's school.

The Conservative

I am about to drop a verbal bomb on my son's school.

Post by The Conservative » Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:42 am

I am going to make this very clear here and now. I teach my son that the only difference between two people is the actions they take. That the end result is what makes a person different. Did they succeed or did they fail? If they failed did they try again? Or did they just give up?

How a person acts, how they treat other people, and how they deal with life and the stresses, etc, all make how a person is, and how you allow that person to treat you and those you know is what makes a person better or worse. I never bring race or gender into anything unless it is specifically demanded of it.

So consider me shocked when my son told me in the car today, "It will be nice when white people and brown people are treated the same."

I asked him where did he get the idea they weren't?

He said in his brain, I asked him pretty carefully... where did you hear that brown people and white people are not treated the same. He said his brain.

I was a little annoyed at this response because he didn't want to get whoever said it in trouble, so kudos to him to have a protective streak in him.

After trying to find other ways around it, he hinted it was at school.

My son is five years old, if I find out that they are teaching him about racial equality at that young of an age, I am going to rip their assholes in the public forum so badly that they are not going to know what hit them... I swear to god, I may be moving, but like hell, if I am not going to let my wrath be known.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Re: I am about to drop a verbal bomb on my son's school.

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:07 am

Well this thread title will certainly get some attention :lol:

They start that shit in kindergarten now my dude. Homeschooling is easy.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:05 pm

That's really shitty. Propagandizing children is seriously one of the worst things you can do.

Honestly, I'm not sure what the best strategy is. Do you tell them the truth and tell them your school is run by a bunch of religious lunatics? I think if you do, you run the risk of having your kids rebel against you, which is coming anyway. Or do you just lead by example, never talk politics, and let them turn their natural rebelliousness against the school?

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:22 pm

doc_loliday wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:05 pm
That's really shitty. Propagandizing children is seriously one of the worst things you can do.

Honestly, I'm not sure what the best strategy is. Do you tell them the truth and tell them your school is run by a bunch of religious lunatics? I think if you do, you run the risk of having your kids rebel against you, which is coming anyway. Or do you just lead by example, never talk politics, and let them turn their natural rebelliousness against the school?
When they're 5, you still have a chance to change their minds. You have to constantly keep aware of what the school is teaching your children.

Or do what I did and homeschool them. But, you have to be willing to sacrifice a second income. I know it's not realistic for everybody.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:05 pm

Xenophon wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:22 pm
doc_loliday wrote:

When they're 5, you still have a chance to change their minds. You have to constantly keep aware of what the school is teaching your children.

Or do what I did and homeschool them. But, you have to be willing to sacrifice a second income. I know it's not realistic for everybody.
We are moving down south, that may not be a problem, since the average pay down there is 50K less than I am making now.
#NotOneRedCent

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:58 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:05 pm
Xenophon wrote:
doc_loliday wrote:

We are moving down south, that may not be a problem, since the average pay down there is 50K less than I am making now.
Yeah, but taxes are 100% less in certain states. We’re gett’in out of the Peoples Republic of Connecticut and going south. Bringing our Yankee east coast politics with us too. Got to gentrify the South and all.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:05 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:58 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:05 pm
Xenophon wrote:

Yeah, but taxes are 100% less in certain states. We’re gett’in out of the Peoples Republic of Connecticut and going south. Bringing our Yankee east coast politics with us too. Got to gentrify the South and all.
Fuck gentrifying the south, the only thing I want to do down there is getting my book published, buy a lot of land, retire and make sure my son doesn't get woke by the fucking leftists.
#NotOneRedCent