Re: I'm moving by October...

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:46 am

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:44 am
Martin Hash wrote:
TC has jumped the shark.
Dare I ask why you say that?
You’re stressed out. I have no advice for you except to stop making life-changing decisions for a while.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:48 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:46 am
The Conservative wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
TC has jumped the shark.
Dare I ask why you say that?
You’re stressed out. I have no advice for you except to stop making life-changing decisions for a while.
We have been thinking about this for a while, my wife was the one that brought it up, not me. And honestly, where I am moving to, we have friends down there already. So for me, I would not be too worried about it.

On a side note, property down where I am looking at, for 1500 square feet in basically $100/sq ft. vs $250+/sq ft. up here. (and the education level is about the same too)
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:21 am

I support it. Nobody should have to live in New England if they have a choice.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:42 am

The great migration we are continuing to witness, from Blue cities to Red rural states gives me mixed feelings. First of all, I've told all you fuckers for years how toxic those places are; toxic in environment, socially and morally. All I got was push back, and your crazy. Now, suddenly blue state fuckers that submitted to proto commies are now feeling the pinch and they are flooding my America.

On one hand, I'm glad you are finally getting it, as slow and greedy as you might be. Then again, I just as soon have you guys there. Winnowing out the Commies before they get to me.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:42 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:21 am
I support it. Nobody should have to live in New England if they have a choice.
I wouldn't mind living here if four things were better.

1. Weather.
2. Politics - People were allowed to actually have two parties, and there wasn't blatant lying.
3. A dollar was worth a dollar, and with what you give to the state, and through taxes, when you needed help you were able to actually get help.
4. If I go to a state where they don't tax you to death and don't demand so much out of you, I don't expect the systems to be in place for support either, but again, I'll be able to put a nest egg together in 5 paychecks that would have taken me a year to do up here.
Last edited by The Conservative on Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:44 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:42 am
The great migration we are continuing to witness, from Blue cities to Red rural states gives me mixed feelings. First of all, I've told all you fuckers for years how toxic those places are; toxic in environment, socially and morally. All I got was push back, and your crazy. Now, suddenly blue state fuckers that submitted to proto commies are now feeling the pinch and they are flooding my America.

On one hand, I'm glad you are finally getting it, as slow and greedy as you might be. Then again, I just as soon have you guys there. Winnowing out the Commies before they get to me.
I've wanted to move for a long time, I just have been paying off my debt, and getting my credit back where it needed to be, after the house was taken from under me, and I was forced to spend $10k on getting a place to move to in less than a single month's time, my credit score took a hit... because of all the inquiries.

I am now getting from under it all, and able to save money up, so by this October, I will be where I was almost four years ago before all this shit happened.
#NotOneRedCent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:43 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:31 am
DBTrek wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:25 am
You're moving because a guy in the army said you personally were on a government watchlist because of posting pro-Trump things on the internet.

None of that stands out to you as suspect?
:think:
I'm moving because my family makes a lot of money, we are 100% remote working right now, and we can afford to...and I am fucking tired living in a blue state that is going, full communist.

As for them knowing where I am going, I don't care if they know or not... I am not being held hostage to this bullshit.
Ah ... well I can relate to all that. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't what your army buddy was saying that was driving your decision making. Getting out of blue cities because you can is completely reasonable.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:06 pm

C-Mag wrote:
First of all, I've told all you fuckers for years how toxic those places are; toxic in environment, socially and morally. All I got was push back, and your crazy. Now, suddenly blue state fuckers that submitted to proto commies are now feeling the pinch and they are flooding my America.

Is this TCs alt?

:lol: :lol:

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:11 pm

doc_loliday wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:06 pm
C-Mag wrote:
First of all, I've told all you fuckers for years how toxic those places are; toxic in environment, socially and morally. All I got was push back, and your crazy. Now, suddenly blue state fuckers that submitted to proto commies are now feeling the pinch and they are flooding my America.

Is this TCs alt?

:lol: :lol:
Chalking that up to a drunken evening. The spelling is still too good to be TC.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:15 am

Anybody have anything to say about Iowa? Been thinking of going there.