I'm moving by October...

The Conservative

I'm moving by October...

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:48 am

My wife and I decided at the end of this year if I am not arrested for posting Pro-Trump things, that we are moving out of this state, towards the south. We are looking at a property right now where it's just land, and when the time comes we can build upon it and just live there while the rest of the world burns around us in other states... (I am not saying where we are going, since I know the internet is tapped). I had to re-certify my access today as well as a few other things I "found", so I know full well they are watching what I am typing, and honestly, I don't care.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Re: I'm moving by October...

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:52 am

I assume you’re staying with relatives while the house is built? I have hopes of doing the same, but I can’t get a clear idea of what it costs to build a house vs buying one right now.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:58 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:52 am
I assume you’re staying with relatives while the house is built? I have hopes of doing the same, but I can’t get a clear idea of what it costs to build a house vs buying one right now.
Nope, renting or buying... then moving one last time, the amount of money I'll be paying to rent or "buy" is 50% less than what I'm paying now... I can afford to have a place built and live in, at the same time. Place I am looking at, 5K square feet equals the same amount I pay for rent up here -$500.
#NotOneRedCent

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:00 am

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:48 am
My wife and I decided at the end of this year if I am not arrested for posting Pro-Trump things, that we are moving out of this state, towards the south. We are looking at a property right now where it's just land, and when the time comes we can build upon it and just live there while the rest of the world burns around us in other states... (I am not saying where we are going, since I know the internet is tapped). I had to re-certify my access today as well as a few other things I "found", so I know full well they are watching what I am typing, and honestly, I don't care.
Wtf are you typing?

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:02 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:00 am
The Conservative wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:48 am
Wtf are you typing?
Basically, I'm being watched because I backed Trump in a heavily Democrat state... hint, hint... and if you think it's a joke, try again. They are only allowing pro-Biden people to defend DC now...
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:17 am

PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:25 am

You're moving because a guy in the army said you personally were on a government watchlist because of posting pro-Trump things on the internet.

None of that stands out to you as suspect?
:think:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:31 am

DBTrek wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:25 am
You're moving because a guy in the army said you personally were on a government watchlist because of posting pro-Trump things on the internet.

None of that stands out to you as suspect?
:think:
I'm moving because my family makes a lot of money, we are 100% remote working right now, and we can afford to...and I am fucking tired living in a blue state that is going, full communist.

As for them knowing where I am going, I don't care if they know or not... I am not being held hostage to this bullshit.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:44 am

TC has jumped the shark.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:44 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:44 am
TC has jumped the shark.