All My FB Pages Blocked

Ph64

Re: All My FB Pages Blocked

Post by Ph64 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:37 am

Welcome to the digital Gulag, where you get "vanished" to like you never existed.
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:20 am

We need a digital Exodus. It's the only thing that makes sense. We can't escape in the physical world, but we could craft a new digital space with our own (very few) rules. This is the most critical mission for the coming decade.

We must leave Big Tech, Old media and politics behind. Cross the Red Sea, and try for the promised land. The old paradigm and their raving (woke) hordes will try to chase us down, but they won't catch us, and we will never come back.

This is the way.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:39 am

Hastur wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:20 am
We need a digital Exodus. It's the only thing that makes sense. We can't escape in the physical world, but we could craft a new digital space with our own (very few) rules. This is the most critical mission for the coming decade.

We must leave Big Tech, Old media and politics behind. Cross the Red Sea, and try for the promised land. The old paradigm and their raving (woke) hordes will try to chase us down, but they won't catch us, and we will never come back.

This is the way.

The elites won’t let you - didn't you read 1984? They want to own your mind.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:48 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:39 am
Hastur wrote:

This is the way.

The Pharaoh wouldn't let the Jews leave either. Stay if you want to be a slave.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:13 am

Hastur wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:48 am
Zlaxer wrote:
Hastur wrote:

This is the way.

Cute. And what will you do when the chariots are released?

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:15 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:13 am
Hastur wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:

This is a stupid argument.

Just don't go to Facebook, Twitter, or use Google products. They can't force you to use a product.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:17 am

Xenophon wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:15 am
Zlaxer wrote:
Hastur wrote:

Just don't go to Facebook, Twitter, or use Google products. They can't force you to use a product.
They can’t? I think your social credit score is going to take a hit for those comments - don’t forget, you need to be above at least a 500 on the wokeness scale to purchase fish.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:39 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:17 am
Xenophon wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:

They can’t? I think your social credit score is going to take a hit for those comments - don’t forget, you need to be above at least a 500 on the wokeness scale to purchase fish.
:roll:

Dude, that's not happening right now. No sense in being a SIFCLF until that is actually happening. I'm not saying not to prepare for that eventuality, but for the moment, there's no need to suck Zuck dick so you can make sure your social credit score is in tip-top shape should that future happen.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:46 am

Hastur wrote:

This is the way.
Very nice.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:17 am

Xenophon wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:39 am
Zlaxer wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:17 am
Xenophon wrote:

:roll:

Dude, that's not happening right now. No sense in being a SIFCLF until that is actually happening. I'm not saying not to prepare for that eventuality, but for the moment, there's no need to suck Zuck dick so you can make sure your social credit score is in tip-top shape should that future happen.
My point is - there’s no point in leaving the digital compound until you have somewhere safe to run to. We need to make physical moves to red states and then put pressure on those politicians to combat the left and their corporate and PRC overlords - otherwise they will easily destroy what you build in the virtual realm.

The Corruption is strong. We need politicians who have kids so they care more about the long term than short term gains.