D&D - homebrew

The Conservative

D&D - homebrew

Post by The Conservative » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:28 am

I am working with the creator of the D&D Homebrew to get their documentation for installation on local machines up to snuff.

I am using their site to work on my book, I am creating sheets for all of the main characters, entities, and places. I wanted a local version so I could work on it without worrying about my data being datamined.

https://homebrewery.naturalcrit.com/

It is a great thing to give your D&D games or even if you have a character you like and want to "roll" to make it something for you to have... once this is all said and done I'll be showing an example of what I'm working on now.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Re: D&D - homebrew

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:31 am

That's actually really neat...
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:37 pm

I've done it, got it working localhost. The developers are going to incorporate these adjustments so that all you need to do is one to two things and it will be pretty much "install" and call it a day.

It took me a few months because of my PC dying on me, and real-life, but this should be 100% reproducible. If anyone here wants to test it out, please do. (it was a lot more simple than it should have been, but I had to go through everything multiple times due to internal changes of some files to make sure I got everything edited properly)

Server software and adjustments done first, then follow the PDF Naturalcrit needs to be installed first, homebrewery last. Don't deviate from this.

I am working on creating a script to automate the startup scripts so they can be done in the background without needing to do more than double-click on it and everything will be ready to run.

Have fun if you want to try. Firefox works best, even though it says it hasn't been tested, it works best for me so far.
Homebrewery.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:23 am

Here is proof it works :)
Homebrewery - local!.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
#NotOneRedCent