Re: NFL 2020

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:37 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:10 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:01 am
C-Mag wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:36 am

Whoa............... I'm not sure Goodell will survive this. I don't think this is going away.

Best thing ever would be if they have communications between the league and Vegas book makers. :lol:

Burn the fucking thing down.
That guy is the worst thing ever to happen to football.
I can guarantee the GM of the Dolphins is also in on this. He traded away a lot of talent to stockpile picks. No one will hear about that, because the GM is black.

This thing is not going to die easily. At this point, the NFL should settle by handing Dolphins ownership to Flores and let him be owner and Head Coach.
Even better- dolphins owner invested 17m in a sports gambling business in 2019. That there’s a felony.

https://mobile.twitter.com/e_dilla/stat ... 9088327681
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:45 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:37 am

Even better- dolphins owner invested 17m in a sports gambling business in 2019. That there’s a felony.

OH FUCK !!! :shock:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Hopefully he gets a black cell mate.

I turned on the Pat McAfee show, Darius Butler said Bill Belichick doesn't make mistakes like the text message, implying he was covertly letting Flores know he was getting fucked over.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:46 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:45 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:37 am

I turned on the Pat McAfee show, Darius Butler said Bill Belichick doesn't make mistakes like the text message, implying he was covertly letting Flores know he was getting fucked over.
The Belichik texts are a non issue. The payoff scheme is solid gold baby.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:57 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:46 am
C-Mag wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:45 am

The Belichik texts are a non issue. The payoff scheme is solid gold baby.
True.

Sounds like TB12 is backing Flores story.
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:18 pm

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:15 am

James O'Keefe exposes ESPN

ESPN “a global entity of forced thought.” :lol:
That's a quote from an employee
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Feb 13, 2022 2:20 am

Radio Derb podcast weighs in on Racism in coaching in the NFL
Help for the NFL. As sports-challenged as I am, I know what the NFL is. It's the National Football League, representing 32 teams playing America's main wintertime ball game professionally.

In the news currently is a lawsuit against the NFL by Brian Flores, a black guy who was formerly coach of the Miami Dolphins. The lawsuit alleges, among other things, that NFL teams systematically discriminate against Black applicants for coaching and front-office positions.

David French sputters over this at the Atlantic website, quote:

The lawsuit contains statistical and anecdotal evidence. It also tells a story. The statistical evidence demonstrates extraordinary underrepresentation of Black coaches and executives. While 70 percent of NFL players are Black, only one out of 32 teams employs a Black head coach; six out of 32 teams employ a Black general manager.
End quote.

Prompted by a Radio Derb listener, I ran the math on that bit about only one out of 32 teams employing a black head coach. Here's the math.

Let's say the current U.S. population is 333 million. On the usual definitions and percentages given, that breaks down as 43.3m self-identifying blacks, 216.5m whites, 73.2m other. I'll ignore the other, just deal with blacks and whites.

It's reasonable to suppose that being head coach of an NFL-level team needs some smarts above the average. I have no idea how much more, but let's say one standard deviation above the white-American mean. That means an IQ of 115 or more — by no means a genius, but smart enough to get through the average course at an average college.

How many of America's 43.3m blacks does that fit? Well, taking mean IQ to be 85 and standard deviation 15 and assuming a normal distribution, the Microsoft Excel NORMDIST function tells me that 2.274 percent of blacks have IQ 115 or more. That is 985,000.

Doing the same arithmetic for whites: with mean 100 and standard deviation 15, NORMDIST says 15.865 percent of whites have IQ 115 or more. That percentage of 216.5m is 34.35m.

Divide that by the corresponding number for blacks gets you a white/black ratio of 34.87. So on a perfectly fair, meritocratic basis, on the assumptions I've made, you would expect around one black head coach per 35 teams. The number quoted by David French, one in 32, is a slight over-representation of blacks.

[Added when archiving: That 35 should be 36. The white/black ratio is 35, near enough. That's 35:1. You have to add both sides of the colon. If the ratio were 1:1, that would mean one black head coach per two teams. Doesn't affect the argument, in fact strengthens it slightly.]
The numbers I have just worked out should be of interest to the NFL's attorneys. I have of course taken the precaution of registering them as copyright. If the attorneys want to get in touch with me to negotiate terms, I can be reached via VDARE.com.
https://www.johnderbyshire.com/Opinions ... 02-04.html
This is the type of thing that makes white folk very, very uncomfortable.
But I'm an Engineer. True STEM folks have a hard time denying the math.

There are reasons the NFL players are 70% black, and that the NBA would be 99% black if it was all about merit. I accept that blacks are better Basketball players than almost all whites. I'm OK with it. Why can't humans accept that White are better NFL coaches than blacks ?
PLATA O PLOMO