Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:13 am

StCapps wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:11 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:04 am
StCapps wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:53 am

Thanks Man, Appreciate You
Taking up the challenge of the models to walk tall at the gay bar, which was Boots in the 6ix btw, so not just any gay bar, the hottest gay bar in Toronto, was not just to get the putty. It was breaking the rules. Apparently this was something I, as a straight guy, was not allowed to do. So I wanted to bust that and see what it was like. Like I say, I wasn't scared of the gay guys, and in fact, they were really nice to me, since they were hitting on me. I learned what it was like to be a hot chick at the club, everybody buying me drinks and hitting on me, since I was the only straight guy there, and that is the gay guy fantasy. And then I went home with someone else, broke their hearts and went home with my chick friends, just like chicks do
Some of the buddies I worked with at Wal-Mart when I was 19 used to talk up gay bars, saying you are only one of the only straight guys in the place and the women all have their guard down assuming you are gay so they dont have their usual defenses up. Made sense at the time, but I never took them up on it, turns out they were right, just as I suspected
I only did it once, I am prejudiced against dudes fucking dudes, I don't want to be fake and say it was for any other reason than stroking my ego, but to see what it was like, just for the bucket list, it was fun.

And while I was young and beautiful then, I wouldn't have scored with the models after if I had pussied out
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Re: You know what I don't like? Gays

Post by StCapps » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:17 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:13 am
StCapps wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:11 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:04 am

Taking up the challenge of the models to walk tall at the gay bar, which was Boots in the 6ix btw, so not just any gay bar, the hottest gay bar in Toronto, was not just to get the putty. It was breaking the rules. Apparently this was something I, as a straight guy, was not allowed to do. So I wanted to bust that and see what it was like. Like I say, I wasn't scared of the gay guys, and in fact, they were really nice to me, since they were hitting on me. I learned what it was like to be a hot chick at the club, everybody buying me drinks and hitting on me, since I was the only straight guy there, and that is the gay guy fantasy. And then I went home with someone else, broke their hearts and went home with my chick friends, just like chicks do
Some of the buddies I worked with at Wal-Mart when I was 19 used to talk up gay bars, saying you are only one of the only straight guys in the place and the women all have their guard down assuming you are gay so they dont have their usual defenses up. Made sense at the time, but I never took them up on it, turns out they were right, just as I suspected
I only did it once, I am prejudiced against dudes fucking dudes, I don't want to be fake and say it was for any other reason than stroking my ego, but to see what it was like, just for the bucket list, it was fun.

And while I was young and beautiful then, I wouldn't have scored with the models after if I had pussied out
That same prejudice lead me to pass, pretty sure I wouldn't have run into a gay dude who wanted me to come party with models anyway, life lottery strikes again for Smitty
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:19 am

Also, Christian was rich, so it's always good to take the rich up on an offer to party

He's the rich guy who introduced me to the really rich guy, who then hired me on the recommendation of his associate Christian, to be his driver/bodyguard/bag man, which was a fun job, which paid very well
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:20 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:19 am
Also, Christian was rich, so it's always good to take the rich up on an offer to party

He's the rich guy who introduced me to the really rich guy, who then hired me on the recommendation of his associate Christian, to be his driver/bodyguard/bag man, which was a fun job, which paid very well
Life Lottery City

Speaking of bagman, you get around to watching that episode of BCS yet? So good
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:23 am

StCapps wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:20 am
Smitty-48 wrote:

Life Lottery City

Hanarchy wants to know how I knew he wasn't a Dahmer ?

Had a watch on his wrist which was worth as much as a luxury car

Nope, no BCS, not feeling it right now, I'm into Homeland with Dorothy in bed ri'now
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:28 am

My time rolling with Christian and Jeff, the rich by the standards of the rich ?

That was peak gangstah in the 6ix for me

Rolling with the high rollers, as their heavy, even tho I wasn't packing heat
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:29 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:23 am
StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

Life Lottery City

Nope, no BCS, not feeling it right now, I'm into Homeland with Dorothy in bed ri'now
Laying in bed with a night nurse QT and watching Homeland, I could go for that

Sinister Yet Sexy MAGA Man (Hawkeye Capps Version) FTW
*yip*

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:30 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:28 am
My time rolling with Christian and Jeff, the rich by the standards of the rich ?

So Mike Ehrmantraut

No Half Measures
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:31 am

StCapps wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:29 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:23 am
StCapps wrote:
Life Lottery City

Laying in bed with a night nurse QT and watching Homeland, I could go for that

Sinister Yet Sexy MAGA Man (Hawkeye Capps Version) FTW
Exactly

I'm not watching tv down here.

Down here it's all God, Guns, Girls & Gran Turismo

Ri'now tv is just for tv in bed with muh family, Me & Dorothy & our dogs
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:32 am

StCapps wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:30 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:28 am

So Mike Ehrmantraut

No Half Measures
There had to be half measures, I stayed within the confines of the law, Jeff wasn't a criminal

But he did have to deal with shady street people in the 6ix, so I was his street man for that
Nec Aspera Terrent