You know what I don't like? Gays

Smitty-48

Re: You know what I don't like? Gays

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:39 pm

I don't think it's perverted for me to blow it in a girls mouth

I don't think it's repulsive to watch a couple hetero hotties go at it in a threesome

I just draw the line at fucking dudes, no interest in that whatsoever

I didn't mind tag teaming a girl with another dude, so long as he's dicking her and not me, it's all good
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:43 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:33 pm
I don't hate the gay, I don't fear the gay, I just admit my deeply ingrained prejudice

I don't actively try to harm their interests, I just defend my interests, nothing to do with them
The problem is, they have become emboldened. They want to rub our fucking faces in this shit. And they want the government to be involved every step of the way.

Like Tony Soprano said, I don't much give a shit what two consenting adults do behind closed doors. But they want to do it out in the open, and like Mao or any degenerate dictator, they want us to worship their sick shit. Even DrYouth had second thoughts about that subculture when his family was out and about during a gay pride parade, and they threw condoms to his children. And Milo despite his weird ass shit is right. pederasty is ramant among those folks.

Fuck them. If you are gonna be gay, be ancap or libertarian, don't be a Maoist. When you involve the government, you force me to pick a side. And don't be a chomo Kevin Spacey type fairy.
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:46 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:43 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
I don't hate the gay, I don't fear the gay, I just admit my deeply ingrained prejudice

I don't actively try to harm their interests, I just defend my interests, nothing to do with them
The problem is, they have become emboldened. They want to rub our fucking faces in this shit. And they want the government to be involved every step of the way.

Like Tony Soprano said, I don't much give a shit what two consenting adults do behind closed doors. But they want to do it out in the open, and like Mao or any degenerate dictator, they want us to worship their sick shit. Even DrYouth had second thoughts about that subculture when his family was out and about during a gay pride parade, and they threw condoms to his children. And Milo despite his weird ass shit is right. pederasty is ramant among those folks.

Fuck them. If you are gonna be gay, be ancap or libertarian, don't be a Maoist. When you involve the government, you force me to pick a side.
Well, I am reclusive from the bulk of "society", just not interested, I live in my own world

I'm not trying to save the world, I'm not a reformer

I just defend my compound with my wife in it, what the gays are doing out there in the world ?

Don't know, don't care anymore
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:49 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:46 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:43 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:

Fuck them. If you are gonna be gay, be ancap or libertarian, don't be a Maoist. When you involve the government, you force me to pick a side.
Well, I am reclusive from the bulk of "society", just not interested, I live in my own world

I'm not trying to save the world, I'm not a reformer

I just defend my compound with my wife in it, what the gays are doing out there in the world ?

Don't know, don't care anymore
Fair enough. I encounter more of the general public than you do from my job. Sometimes they are great. Other times, not so much. A lot of poofs work for my company. And they are not shy about their opinions (which is not my company's fault, just a cultural thing). I do wish my work culture was a bit more like the forum culture though.
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:50 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:49 pm

Fair enough. I encounter more of the general public than you do from my job. Sometimes they are great. Other times, not so much. A lot of poofs work for my company. And they are not shy about their opinions (which is not my company's fault, just a cultural thing). I do wish my work culture was a bit more like the forum culture though.
Work is bullshit, jobs are jails, I abandoned the concept of work, some time ago

I don't work, I just live, fuck work, work is boring
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:51 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:50 pm
heydaralon wrote:

Work is bullshit, jobs are jails, I abandoned the concept of work, some time ago

It sure is :lol:
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:53 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:51 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
heydaralon wrote:

God, Guns, Girl

That's all I care about, all that I live for

She likes to work, she likes being a boss lady

I was in command, life and death, when I was 19 years of age,

so I got that bossy stuff out of my system long time ago
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:00 pm

I rarely find work boring. I enjoy it.
Sometimes it can be a bit tedious, like that posh weddings job I talked about earlier. Making 300 of the same kind of canape gets boring but most of the jobs I've had I liked.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:01 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:53 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:51 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:

God, Guns, Girl

That's all I care about, all that I live for

She likes to work, she likes being a boss lady

I was in command, life and death, when I was 19 years of age,

so I got that bossy stuff out of my system long time ago
One day, and quite soon, I will be the BNS (Boss Nigga Supreme). I'm not saying it will be tomorrow, or next week, but expect to see the BNS to be running some kind of NWO (WCW and UN) type of gov't. Again, Cream and Supreme rises to the top. I'm danger close.
Shikata ga nai

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:10 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:00 pm
I rarely find work boring. I enjoy it.
Sometimes it can be a bit tedious, like that posh weddings job I talked about earlier. Making 300 of the same kind of canape gets boring but most of the jobs I've had I liked.
Fuck off with your positive bullshit. I'm drinking and wallowing after doing work and submitting an online school assignment. I'm not having this shit right now. You want to be happy and whatnot, find some other place to do it.
Shikata ga nai