You know what I don't like? Gays

Smitty-48

Re: You know what I don't like? Gays

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:09 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:05 pm

I have met one mentally well balanced lesbian in my thirty years on this Earth.
The only girl I ever hit was this lesbian who blindside kicked me in the kidney when I was bouncer

She was wearing like combat boots and it really hurt, I was pissing blood after

I knocked her out, bam, right in the mouth, she went down like a strings cut marionette

then the cops came and arrested her
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:12 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:09 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:05 pm

I have met one mentally well balanced lesbian in my thirty years on this Earth.
The only girl I ever hit was this lesbian who blindside kicked me in the kidney when I was bouncer

She was wearing like combat boots and it really hurt, I was pissing blood after

I knocked her out, bam, right in the mouth, she went down like a strings cut marionette

then the cops came and arrested her
I can't speak for lesbians, but it does seem like they are usually open misandrists, far more sexist than the mysogny they claim men feel.

They say all this stuff, and its almost like a shit test for you. Generally the few times I've encountered them the best reaction is to ignore them. If they talk shit about their dad or say something scandalous or whatever, don't bother responding. They want to be provocative, but if you don't acknowledge it, they have no in.

I'll bet the dike that hit you wanted a pussy pass, despite her supposed equality leanings. She got a dose of reality.
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:16 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:12 pm

I'll bet the dike that hit you wanted a pussy pass, despite her supposed equality leanings. She got a dose of reality.
Indeed she did, I saw it in her eyes when I rounded on her

Like "oh shit" then Bam
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:21 pm

What it is, is that lesbians are as reckless as boys while being as crazy as girls

They have the same stupidity as most boys, without the restraint of most girls
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:22 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:16 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:12 pm

Indeed she did, I saw it in her eyes when I rounded on her

Like "oh shit" them Bam
It is weird though, because that is what makes me think that all the faults of Western Civ are fundamentally men's fault.

Women are not going to go out in the frozen lake and fish. They are not going to build an oil well in the desert. They aren't going to conquer a civilization, or read a book that men want to read.

They talk mad shit about us, and hate us, and whatnot, but fundamnetally, they have this power because we let them. If men decided tomorrow that we didn't want to put up with this double standard SJW bullshit, we could stop it in hours. It wouldn't even require violence. Simply ignoring them and breaking up would do the trick. Most women do not want to work all their lives, contrary to whatever they say. There are a small few who would, but they are an extreme outlier.

I am angry at myself still for all the shit I let my ex's pull on me tbh. I feel like a joke looking back. I am complicit in this weak shit too tbh.
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:26 pm

The other cool thing about the gay bar was that I didn't have to buy drinks

The bartender just kept lining them up in front of me, because they were all trying to get me drunk

The other cool thing at the after party with the model in the bathroom : she let me cum in her mouth

I was just a kid, that was the first time for me
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:28 pm

Like, my ex gf had a job for awhile working for the hospital sending out thank you notes to people who donated. She would try to dress it up and make it seem more complex and formal for what it was, but she was a glorified secretary.

As you can imagine, her whole office was female. They were these bitter old spinsters who formed this clique against her and would be passive aggressive as fuck with her all day and not invite her to lunch etc. She learned some of this shit from them and tried it on me.

Then she'd come home crying saying how she couldn't handle her job and how she was nearly broken. And its like, if women can't even be productive working together in an air conditioned office writing thank you notes, why do we as men take them seriously? This is not isolated to one incident. My sister (who is a strong ass woman) had the same bullshit happen at her job, and my mom has also hinted her feelings on this to me. Women know this is true.
Shikata ga nai

Manwithnoname

Post by Manwithnoname » Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:31 pm

I have an awesome elder cousin who munches rugs. Big girl - 6’2” and about 12 stone. Her dad was a champion Aussie rules player, and she inherited his sporting talent. She should have been born with a cock, and I think she’s been angry about that all her life. She used to like punching on with bouncers too. Won most of the fights, but never seemed bothered if she lost though. She just enjoys punching people.
Carlin delenda est

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:33 pm

I don't hate the gay, I don't fear the gay, I just admit my deeply ingrained prejudice

I don't actively try to harm their interests, I just defend my interests, nothing to do with them
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:34 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:26 pm
The other cool thing about the gay bar was that I didn't have to buy drinks

The bartender just kept lining them up in front of me, because they were all trying to get me drunk

The other cool thing at the after party with the model in the bathroom : she let me cum in her mouth

I was just a kid, that was the first time for me
At my old store, there was this creepy old man like Herbert the Pervert (he wasn't as old, but he literally had the same fucking voice) from family guy who used to always ask for my help, and have me reach stuff on the top shelf for him. He wasn't old or infirm enough to require my help, but he always asked me. He would also just try to rope me into these long conversations about stuff, and stand far too close. My store eventually got closed for remodelling, and then this guy came to the store I transferred too. I was about 23 at the time, and I guess that was type. There were like 3 other dudes at my job who also felt his Sandusky presence. lol.

Shikata ga nai