Re: Happy Easter

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:37 am

My happiest Easter ever

Never felt nearer to my God than right now
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:42 am

I got some lamb chops I seasoned with garlic, pepper, salt, and fresh rosemary. They have been sitting in the fridge for hours. Around 5 I'm gonna cook them. I love steak, but lamb is my favorite meat period. I only eat it a couple times a year, so it is always a treat for me...
Shikata ga nai

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:51 am

This Easter isn't so great for me, because I can't eat with family due to potentially being a radioactive zombie and not knowing it, and I got to work the night shift tonight too

Also I'm a lousy cook and so the food is much worse than usual

Job Jail For The Fail

Thankfully the forum is pretty lively today, so at least there is that, silver lining
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:53 am

It's just me, my wife & dogs, and John Rambo Jesus

That's all I need

It's so nice here in God's Country
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:55 am

StCapps wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:51 am
This Easter isn't so great for me, because I can't eat with family due to potentially being a radioactive zombie and not knowing it, and I got to work the night shift tonight too

Job Jail For The Fail

Thankfully the forum is pretty lively today, so at least there is that, silver lining
That sucks man, I'm sorry. I hope you have some booze at your house so you can at least drink. If the tv is on while you do it, it doesn't count as drinking alone. That is an ironclad rule.

I'm not much of a cook either, but its hard to fuck up steak or hamburgers, or chicken thighs which are my go to easy to cook options.

What do you do for a living if you don't mind me asking?
Shikata ga nai

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:58 am

heydaralon wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:55 am
StCapps wrote:

Job Jail For The Fail

That sucks man, I'm sorry. I hope you have some booze at your house so you can at least drink. If the tv is on while you do it, it doesn't count as drinking alone. That is an ironclad rule.

I'm not much of a cook either, but its hard to fuck up steak or hamburgers, or chicken thighs which are my go to easy to cook options.

I have no booze right now unfortunately but I am as high as giraffe pussy, another silver lining
Last edited by StCapps on Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:00 pm

StCapps wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:58 am
heydaralon wrote:
StCapps wrote:

Job Jail For The Fail

I have no booze right now unfortunately but I am as high as giraffe pussy, another silver lining
I got some BOGO Landshark at the store I work at, which was pretty cool. I'm not really a beer afficiando at all, but I'm not too picky. I do like Landshark a lot though. I don't have any liquor atm which is unacceptable, but it is what it is.
Shikata ga nai

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:01 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:00 pm
StCapps wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:58 am
heydaralon wrote:

I got some BOGO Landshark at the store I work at, which was pretty cool. I'm not really a beer afficiando at all, but I'm not too picky. I do like Landshark a lot though. I don't have any liquor atm which is unacceptable, but it is what it is.
I'm a PSW, at the hardest hit retirement residence in Hamilton

COVID Outbreak Central, only place I'd be more likely to catch it is working at a hospital
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:01 pm

StCapps wrote:

Job Jail For The Fail

Me & Mrs Smitty are here for you, bro

She had something else planned for dinner, but the sun is suddenly blazing, so I'm calling an audible

Steak Frittes, Fillet Mignon grilled

Nec Aspera Terrent