considering suicide

TheReal_ND

Re: considering suicide

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:53 am

I decided to lick every door knob I see today and tongue clean my hands. If this isn't a novel way to die idk what ia

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:55 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:16 pm
Mmmm. Sounds tempting. I really just wanted a nice gf this whole time. Kind of disappointed rn
Just think of all the trophy wives which will come onto the market once their boomer sugar daddies die off.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:58 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:22 pm
Bing bong boop bop nobody gives a shit
Not true, I love you bro.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:10 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:58 am
TheReal_ND wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:22 pm
Bing bong boop bop nobody gives a shit
Not true, I love you bro.
Yeah Nuke don't kill yourself, that would make me a sad panda.
*yip*

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:28 am

I really don't know what to say to comfort you, Nuke. I've never been in your situation. But hearing you talk that way is breaking my heart, dude. I want you to be able to have a relationship with your son, and that's what has been in my prayers constantly, even during the time I wasn't posting. I think you have a great wit, and you're one of the funniest guys I've ever met. I really appreciate the insight you bring to us all. But if rent/property values are too high to be able to find an apartment to live in, then I think its time to move to a different city, or different state altogether. I know you've built a routine of sorts where you're at, and you're relatively close to your son, but you may need some time to establish a home base from where you can operate. Property values are pretty low in Oklahoma.

I really don't want you to do anything drastic.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:52 pm

Xenophon wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:28 am
I really don't know what to say to comfort you, Nuke. I've never been in your situation. But hearing you talk that way is breaking my heart, dude. I want you to be able to have a relationship with your son, and that's what has been in my prayers constantly, even during the time I wasn't posting. I think you have a great wit, and you're one of the funniest guys I've ever met. I really appreciate the insight you bring to us all. But if rent/property values are too high to be able to find an apartment to live in, then I think its time to move to a different city, or different state altogether. I know you've built a routine of sorts where you're at, and you're relatively close to your son, but you may need some time to establish a home base from where you can operate. Property values are pretty low in Oklahoma.

I really don't want you to do anything drastic.
Appreciate you bro. Don't worry I was just blowing off a little steam. Never take anything I post past 5pm seriously.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:55 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:52 pm
Never take anything I post past 5pm seriously.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:00 pm

I'd prolly kill myself if I didn't have my white girl and her cute feet

But I would go out in a blaze of glory, gunfighter with my boots on

Head to the Inner Ukrainian Border to fight Mr. Ivan on the trace one last time

Nec Aspera Terrent

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:07 pm

Nuke, seriously why don't you move to a whiter state? You can live in your van surrounded by white people. Go live in Montana and do farm work, bang the rancher's daughter and lick her toes till you cum.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:09 pm

Go to Kiev, it's the cute feet white girl capital of the world

Nec Aspera Terrent