Happy New Year to my bro Monte

TheReal_ND

Happy New Year to my bro Monte

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:54 pm

I know everything is looking up for you over the next decade. Remember, I have your back. I know we are in different cunts but if somehow you ever need my help I will be there on the next flight to Bongistan, Montez.

You along with many others like Flip, Smitts, De, Dr, Trech, Bjorn, Otern, Carlus, and of course Okee and Strange have helped me over some terrific hurdles. I know sometimes I don't make a lot of sense, I'm often times nasty or confrontational, but believe me bros I could not have made it to 2020 without you and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I want you all to be blessed this decade. I will keep you all in my prayers. And I'm really praying bros. I think someone is listening!

Stay strong and remember that we are in this together mein bros.

Montegriffo

Re: Happy New Year to my bro Monte

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:09 pm

Any time Nuke.
I know that under all that Nazi shit you're a good man.
I've known it ever since you showed kindness to Lucky the cat.
Happy new year.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:41 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:09 pm
Any time Nuke.
I know that under all that Nazi shit you're a good man.
I've known it ever since you showed kindness to Lucky the cat.
Happy new year.
I've always known you were a good dude under some of that fopishness. You have a biting sense of humor that I appreciate from old British shows like Monty Python, AbFab and the the Young Ones. Much my speed. You are, no matter what else people may say about you, an Englishman and I respect that for what it is worth.

Whatever else, I will remember you for giving me an ear when times were tough and I had virtually nobody to talk to. Virtually you guys were pretty much the only people I had. It's not much and it seems silly but I swear I will never forget you all. Whatever 2020 may bring, remember that I am in your corner to fight for you should you ask it.

Hail Mary full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.

Amen

Please watch over my family; my bros. Please forgive me for my sins for I was lost and did not listen. It is my wish to follow the path and I ask for your strength and guidance over there storms on the horizon. Further more I pray for my friends who are good people and request intercession and blessings on their lives. Father, please hear my prayers in the coming decade that is to come. May your will be done on Earth as it is in heaven. Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those that trespass against us. And lead us not in to temptation. For thine is the power, the Glory, and the Kingdom. Forever and ever. Amen.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:30 pm

It goes to show that political differences need not mean that people can't be friends. There are some here that still have to learn that.

In the words of the murdered MP Jo Cox...
''While we celebrate our diversity, what surprises me time and time again as I travel around the constituency is that we are far more united and have far more in common with each other than things that divide us.”
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:43 pm

Pls stop the multi cult bro. I like you for being who you are. If I liked pakis I would be on a paki forum. No offense. I don't have much in common with a lot of people.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:53 pm

If you prick us, do we not bleed? If you tickle us, do we not laugh? If you poison us, do we not die?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:57 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:53 pm
If you prick us, do we not bleed? If you tickle us, do we not laugh? If you poison us, do we not die?

The Stranger within my gate,
He may be true or kind,
But he does not talk my talk--
I cannot feel his mind.
I see the face and the eyes and the mouth,
But not the soul behind.

The men of my own stock,
They may do ill or well,
But they tell the lies I am wanted to,
They are used to the lies I tell;
And we do not need interpreters
When we go to buy or sell.

The Stranger within my gates,
He may be evil or good,
But I cannot tell what powers control--
What reasons sway his mood;
Nor when the Gods of his far-off land
Shall repossess his blood.

The men of my own stock,
Bitter bad they may be,
But, at least, they hear the things I hear,
And see the things I see;
And whatever I think of them and their likes
They think of the likes of me.

This was my father's belief
And this is also mine:
Let the corn be all one sheaf--
And the grapes be all one vine,
Ere our children's teeth are set on edge
By bitter bread and wine.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:50 pm

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:02 pm

*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:41 am

The little green monster rears its ugly head.