Peace

Smitty-48

Re: Peace

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:36 pm

One of the secrets of a successful marriage, I think, is to let each other have some space.

On the one hand me and my wife are mostly inseparable, on the other hand its okay for us to do our own things, have our own friends, have different interests.

Don't be in each others pockets all the time, don't smother each other, keep some mystery in the relationship too, don't become roommates, stay boyfriend and girlfriend, don't kill the passion.
Nec Aspera Terrent

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:34 am

Sincerely, StA, I wish you and your love all the best. She sounds like the perfect woman for you. If I participate in future debates with you here, I'll be to sure to try and have a discussion with the version of you that's not the "character". I'd like to think that those of us who've talked to you for close to a decade now, do remember having good, honest and both serious and fun talks with that better you before. Can't have the "character" side of you getting any wins if it risks souring a wonderful relationship, then. Enjoy the lovely peace, man.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:40 am

StA's best posts are always his out of character posts anyway. We may get less women hating rants coming out of nowhere in every single thread, but I can find lulz elsewhere. Glad to see StA met at least one chick he didn't despise, now that's progress.
*yip*

brewster

Post by brewster » Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:40 pm

StCapps wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:40 am
StA's best posts are always his out of character posts anyway. We may get less women hating rants coming out of nowhere in every single thread, but I can find lulz elsewhere. Glad to see StA met at least one chick he didn't despise, now that's progress.
True all. He's the only other guy here who actually knows something about SF, I'll miss those 'out of character' posts. But not the paranoid 'war on white Christian men' posts.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:16 pm

I was always his friend, he was always one of the boys on the DCF.

DSL/STA never bothered me, even tho I may have bothered him.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:20 pm

Last edited by Smitty-48 on Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

brewster

Post by brewster » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:25 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:20 pm
Best father any boy could ask for, we were best friends.
Methinks ye lost track of what thread you wuz in.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:29 pm

brewster wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:25 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:20 pm
Best father any boy could ask for, we were best friends.
Methinks ye lost track of what thread you wuz in.
Yeah, I'm a little drunk right now, drinking Bourbon and Guinness chasers,

None the less, I think STA is a good father, he loves his boy, he just got stabbed in the back by heartless woman,
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:35 pm

It's like no woman I was ever with done me wrong.

They were all good girls.

If anyone was a heartless bastard, it was me.

I don't know what it's like to be stabbed in the back by a woman, so I don't judge,
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:42 pm

It's like there was this one girl, Helena, and she "dumped" me because I was too much of a Trailer Park Boy.

She wanted to climb the corporate ladder, be with a banker I guess.

I just laughed at her "get the fuck out then"

Wasn't too long after that I inherited a fortune.

More fool her, I just keep winning the life lottery, she didn't know that the Lord is with me.

I fucked the daisy's out of her, every which way, made her beg for it : mission accomplished.

I moved into this apartment, she was the upstairs neighbor.

She took one look at me, then she comes down to the common area to sunbathe herself.

I was fucking her in the shower, by the end of the first day.

My roommate used to complain, because I was fucking her all night every night, keeping him awake.

She was smoking hot, I'll give her that, but my buddy couldn't stand her.

When she "dumped" me, he was like "Yes! Good riddance!"
Nec Aspera Terrent