Peace

Montegriffo

Re: Peace

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:15 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:59 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:52 pm
I had a couple of breakdowns in my 20's but they were a result of hallucinogens and sleep deprivation.
So we have that in common.
How many hospitalizations?
Any grandiose delusions?
Twice, both times I was dosed up with tranquilizers and sleeping tablets and woke up 99% sane in the morning and discharged myself.
I do remember the TV talking to me personally and getting so clingy with my girlfriend that she punched me in the mouth and gave me a thick lip.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:26 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:02 pm
DrYouth wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:52 pm
I had a couple of breakdowns in my 20's but they were a result of hallucinogens and sleep deprivation.
Any grandiose delusions?
LOL! Now you're in for it, Monty, Dr. Woke can't resist an online patient.
Hey, I know what these therapists charge. I'd be a fool to turn down a free consultation.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:30 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:26 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:02 pm
DrYouth wrote:

Any grandiose delusions?
LOL! Now you're in for it, Monty, Dr. Woke can't resist an online patient.
Hey, I know what these therapists charge. I'd be a fool to turn down a free consultation.
Indeed. He might be the best in all of Canada, this is the elite of the elite you're getting free service from.
Nec Aspera Terrent

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:31 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:15 pm
Twice, both times I was dosed up with tranquilizers and sleeping tablets and woke up 99% sane in the morning and discharged myself.
I do remember the TV talking to me personally and getting so clingy with my girlfriend that she punched me in the mouth and gave me a thick lip.
Wow... feisty girlfriend there...
This may explain the prolonged bachelorhood.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:39 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:31 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Nah, that's just English girls, one time I was in the train station in Manchester, and this English girl came up and smacked me on the ass, it hurt, she really laid into me. I turns around and glared at who dunnit, she's just says "you're smashing, love, care to take me for a pint?"
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:52 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:31 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
To be fair, I had run her ragged for a week or so but yeah, pretty feisty.
Older and bolder as Smitty would put it. She lasted longer than most.

Thinking about it, it was my 30's not 20's.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:56 pm

Older but bolder and English, I'm getting a chubb dog just thinking about it.

Being from Canader, I couldn't believe how forward they are in England, they just walk right up and grab you, like in the clubs, they'll just come right up to you for a snog.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:05 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:56 pm

Being from Canader, I couldn't believe how forward they are in England, they just walk right up and grab you, like in the clubs, they'll just come right up to you for a snog.
Smart, pretty, and posh yet worked as a self-employed car mechanic.
8 years older than me which would make her 62 now, bet she's still fit though, didn't have an ounce of fat on her.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:06 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:05 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:56 pm

Smart, pretty, and posh yet worked as a self-employed car mechanic.
8 years older than me which would make her 62 now, bet she's still fit though, didn't have an ounce of fat on her.
I love English girls, like, as you know, a snog doesn't mean anything, doesn't mean you're getting laid, but do they ever love Canadians, I guess they think we're all cowboys or lumberjacks or whatever, but once they know you're a Canadian, they are all over you at the club.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:12 pm

And of course, as a Canadian, you don't think you have an accent, but to them you do, like you're exotic in England, and every English girl back then would tell you about how her old gran or whoever was in love with a Canadian in the War.
Nec Aspera Terrent