muh penis

Smitty-48

Re: muh penis

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:17 pm

I also like sneaky sex in a public place, usually BJ, but my wife has to be a bit tipsy before she gets bold enough.

That's like going out on the town, nightclubbing in the 6ix sex.

You come out of a club or bar, you want to go eat, but you're raring to go beforehand, so find a secluded spot.

My wife doesn't drink much, doesn't take much to get her tipsy, and when she's tipsy she's open to suggestion.
Nec Aspera Terrent

brewster

Post by brewster » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:29 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:17 pm
I also like sneaky sex in a public place, usually BJ, but my wife has to be a bit tipsy before she gets bold enough.
Takes a certain sort for that, not my cup o tea. My college girlfriend was into that, a 5' 8" redhead and a real toxic 'attention junkie' type who got off on the thrill of possibly getting caught. Even at 19 I didn't need sex that bad. Still don't like to get caught or even heard, it's a pain when my teenage kid down the hall is old enough to stay up into the nooky hour.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:32 pm

brewster wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:29 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Takes a certain sort for that, not my cup o tea. My college girlfriend was into that, a 5' 8" redhead and a real toxic 'attention junkie' type who got off on the thrill of possibly getting caught. Even at 19 I didn't need sex that bad. Still don't like to get caught or even heard, it's a pain when my teenage kid down the hall is old enough to stay up into the nooky hour.
Ain't nothing toxic about my wife, she's my dream girl. When she gets a little naughty it just adds to the hotness.
Nec Aspera Terrent

brewster

Post by brewster » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:40 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:32 pm
brewster wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
Ain't nothing toxic about my wife, she's my dream girl. When she gets a little naughty it just adds to the hotness.
Wasn't saying nothing bout your woman, just that one in my past who was bad news. Took me years to realize what I thought was "my type" was toxic. Some people need attention like an alky needs booze or a junky needs his shit. If they don't get it, watch out, someone's going down.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:45 pm

brewster wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:40 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:32 pm
brewster wrote:

Wasn't saying nothing bout your woman, just that one in my past who was bad news. Took me years to realize what I thought was "my type" was toxic. Some people need attention like an alky needs booze or a junky needs his shit. If they don't get it, watch out, someone's going down.
When it's your wife it's all good, it's not like I don't respect her, it's just date night fun and games.

Nec Aspera Terrent