When is it rude to tell someone their beliefs are false?

When is it rude to tell someone their beliefs are false?

Always. One should always strive to respect each other's beliefs, no matter what they are.
No votes
When the beliefs are religious or cultural.
43%
Never.
57%

Total votes: 7

Smitty-48

Re: When is it rude to tell someone their beliefs are false?

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:58 am

StCapps wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:55 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:50 am
Thing about trannies and faggots, they have chips on their shoulders

They like to rub it in peoples faces to get a reaction.

I don't take the bait, I don't care, just leave me be, and I'll leave you be,

The problem with the left is that they do not embrace live and let live, they want a confrontation.

They will at some point incite a fascist backlash, then I'll just let the fascists kill them.
They are free to have a chip on their shoulder, don't really care, but if they try and take that out on me, as if people like me are the reason they have that chip on their shoulder, then they are going to get trolled and get a taste of their own medicine. Be careful what you wish for Tranny Commies, because if you think you are going to get the better end of the verbal sparring, you are mistaken.
Well, I have been face to face with trannies who were acting like they were just one of the boys, even tho they were a dude in a dress, and at some point i did say get lost or I will smash all your teeth down your throat, and they did get lost, because I wasn't fucking kidding, but this was when I was a young hot head.

Nowadays I won't end up face to face with them, because I just keep to myself mostly. I don't socialize outside of my closest crew, I hate this leftist society, so I avoid it as much as possible.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:02 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:58 am
StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:50 am
Thing about trannies and faggots, they have chips on their shoulders

They like to rub it in peoples faces to get a reaction.

I don't take the bait, I don't care, just leave me be, and I'll leave you be,

The problem with the left is that they do not embrace live and let live, they want a confrontation.

They will at some point incite a fascist backlash, then I'll just let the fascists kill them.
They are free to have a chip on their shoulder, don't really care, but if they try and take that out on me, as if people like me are the reason they have that chip on their shoulder, then they are going to get trolled and get a taste of their own medicine. Be careful what you wish for Tranny Commies, because if you think you are going to get the better end of the verbal sparring, you are mistaken.
Well, I have been face to face with trannies who were acting like they were just one of the boys, even tho they were a dude in a dress, and at some point i did say get lost or I will smash all your teeth down your throat, and they did get lost, because I wasn't fucking kidding, but this was when I was a young hot head.

Nowadays I won't end up face to face with them, because I just keep to myself mostly.
Me, I'd probably make some snide remark, like "if you want to be one of the boys, why are fronting like you aren't a boy?". I'm a hothead too, but not about stuff like that, I'd just make fun of them, like I would anyone else acting like that much of a weirdo. If you really are one of the boys, you can handle being chirped, if not, then stop fronting because that's just asking to be chirped.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:07 am

StCapps wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:02 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:

Nowadays I won't end up face to face with them, because I just keep to myself mostly.
Me, I'd probably make some snide remark, like "if you want to be one of the boys, why are fronting like you aren't a boy?". I'm a hothead too, but not about stuff like that, I'd just make fun of them, like I would anyone else acting like that much of a weirdo. If you really are one of the boys, you can handle being chirped, if not, then stop fronting because that's just asking to be chirped.
This was when I was jacked up infantry, I was getting in fights all the time, we fought constantly, you come back to Toronto on leave and there are trannies or whatever, but you're still in redneck Petawawa mode.

Thing was tho, he was trying to be obnoxious, he was chirping me like a dude, when a dude would be calling me out in that case, but this tranny wanted it both ways, like call me out, but then I can't do anything cause he's a woman.

I made it clear to him that while I didn't hit women, that protection did not extend to trannies, so you called me out, now it's go time.
Nec Aspera Terrent

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:13 am

Capps:
If they don't act like a dumbass, I won't go out of my way to troll them with the truth, and let their delusions slide..
"Trolling people with the truth...". Those words by themselves would probably piss them off. ;) I don't consider truth by itself to be trolling, though. Nor a violation of someone else's liberty. If you believe in bullshit, you are free to do so, and I am free to tell you it's bullshit, and you're at liberty not to give a shit or get pissed off about it. Liberty for all.

Smitty:
Nah, I don't care about peoples delusions until those delusions become a threat to my liberty.
Maybe it's because I'm such leftist that I actually do engage in debates with them (trannies) where I tell, though so far only online, that I don't consider them women (or men, for that matter), and explain why. Usually it's on the topic of legislation, though. Lots of them do respond by referring to legislation that protects discrimination of religious beliefs as legitimizing pro-transgender laws, though.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:16 am

One time I was at this nightclub, this Egyptian themed place across from Wayne Gretzky's on Blue Jays Way.

The reason I remember it is because some lesbian started chirping me, like calling me out.

I says "go pick on someone your own size, little girl, I'm 245 lbs"

I turned my back to walk away, and she came flying at me and kicked me in the kidney with her boots,

That was one chick which I did knock the fuck out.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:18 am

BjornP wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:13 am
Maybe it's because I'm such leftist that I actually do engage in debates with them (trannies) where I tell, though so far only online, that I don't consider them women (or men, for that matter), and explain why. Usually it's on the topic of legislation, though. Lots of them do respond by referring to legislation that protects discrimination of religious beliefs as legitimizing pro-transgender laws, though.
But Marty Hash is right, you can never convince anybody of anything, people are not subject to argument.

Everything comes down to force, that's why the Tranny Commies are resorting to legal force.

It's like you argue online with people, they never concede, they'll just keep shifting the goal posts.

You can really only shut people up with violence, otherwise they just keep prattling.

Since I am too old for that sort of behavior now, I just avoid people.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:29 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:07 am
StCapps wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:02 am
Smitty-48 wrote:

This was when I was jacked up infantry, I was getting in fights all the time, we fought constantly, you come back to Toronto on leave and there are trannies or whatever, but you're still in redneck Petawawa mode.

Thing was tho, he was trying to be obnoxious, he was chirping me like a dude, when a dude would be calling me out in that case, but this tranny wanted it both ways, like call me out, but then I can't do anything cause he's a woman.

I made it clear to him that while I didn't hit women, that protection did not extend to trannies, so you called me out, now it's go time.
Yeah, the trying to have it both ways thing, like you get to throw all the stones you want because "you're one of the guys", but the second I throw one back they cry victim because "I'm actually an overly sensitive woman", that would piss me off. You can have your cake or you can eat it, fuck off with having it both ways bullshit, I ain't treating you like you're on a pedestal dress wearing dude. Pick a side or shut the fuck up.
Last edited by StCapps on Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:32 am

StCapps wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:29 am
Yeah, the trying to have it both ways thing, like you get to throw all the stones you want, but the second I throw one back they cry victim thing, that would piss me off.
Have it both ways is what I can't abide.

It's like the lesbian who kicks me so hard she inures me, I was pissing blood after.

But she thinks I can't come back full force? Caved the side of her head in, orbital bone smash.

But I never thought in a million years she was seriously going to blindside me, thus why I turned my back on her.
Nec Aspera Terrent

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:54 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:18 am

But Marty Hash is right, you can never convince anybody of anything, people are not subject to argument.

Everything comes down to force, that's why the Tranny Commies are resorting to legal force.

It's like you argue online with people, they never concede, they'll just keep shifting the goal posts.

You can really only shut people up with violence, otherwise they just keep prattling.

Since I am too old for that sort of behavior now, I just avoid people.
I don't find that to be true. If you couldn't convince anyone of anything, then people wouldn't change their opinions of anything ever. I genuinely love a good discussion, and want the other party to at least understand what I am saying - even if they disagree. I find that if you put enough effort into making an argument that the other side would be able to relate to, and back that up with logic, reasoning and evidence, they'll at least stop and think that the foundation they built their beliefs on, aren't as solid as they might think. Admitting that their entire belief system is wrong on the spot, though... no, that doesn't happen in a day. Pride and loss of face matters there.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:56 am

No one is forcing you to wear a dress or suck their cock. Why does the right care so much about what goes on in other people's bedrooms?
Smacks of insecurity if you ask me.
I've only known 2 trannies, one is a dickhead the other is a really nice person.
I base my opinion on them based on their personalities not what clothes they wear. Only one of them is gay.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.