why are scandis so polite?

Smitty-48

Re: why are scandis so polite?

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:41 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:38 am
I don't want to quit drinking I just want to quit using it as a crutch when I'm bored. Abstaining is actually kind of a lie. It sets yourself up for failure for your whole life so that you join some stupid club like AA. If I have something better to do like work or sleep or family I don't drink. If I have nothing to do at all with my life I drink. That's the way I go really. But yes, I do worry it is getting out of hand. Because I have nothing else going for me maybe. Maybe I mess up whatever I have going for me with drink but I can't think of a time when I've had that tbh.
In the infantry you deny yourself, that's the field, the field is round the clock, it doesn't stop, all you do is work.

Then when you come out of the field, everything is better, hot showers, clean sheets, warm pussy, cold beer.

All the sweeter because you missed it in the field.

In terms of being an older guy at boot camp, I don't know what that's like, I was 17, so it was all about the poon.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:47 am

Maybe one or two times I can honestly say heyz maybe if I wasn't fuggin drunk things would be different.

Maybe whatever, I guess I'll know if drink is too much for even the FFL

Me I am not so old. But I am starting to feel it. I've always had a high tolerance for pain tho. Being surrounded by kids? That would be like bird watching for me. I would be some crazy guy that everyone doesn't know what to make of. I wouldn't be there to bond for life with my new friends I would be there to impart advice and all my help where it could be. I am not so old but I'm passed the let's test each other's boundaries part. I think I have done enough of that. Keeping up and rendering aid would be enough.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:49 am

Idk if that makes sense or not. .. idk if what I'm going to do makes sense either

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:52 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:47 am
Maybe one or two times I can honestly say heyz maybe if I wasn't fuggin drunk things would be different.

Maybe whatever, I guess I'll know if drink is too much for even the FFL

Me I am not so old. But I am starting to feel it. I've always had a high tolerance for pain tho. Being surrounded by kids? That would be like bird watching for me. I would be some crazy guy that everyone doesn't know what to make of. I wouldn't be there to bond for life with my new friends I would be there to impart advice and all my help where it could be. I am not so old but I'm passed the let's test each other's boundaries part. I think I have done enough of that. Keeping up and rendering aid would be enough.
Well in the Legion they punish you, but they don't fire you, after the punishment you rejoin your company.

It's the same in the Canadian Army, when I joined the punishments were pretty harsh.

But again, at that age, I was just counting time until I could get some pussy.

It's like I was dating this cute blond medic for awhile, and one time we were dug in around the field hospital.

So I went and found her and we fucked in the woods under the stars, jungle cats.

I would have got in a ton of shit if we had been caught, I was away from my post, but it was worth the risk then.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:56 am

I have to trick them. Maybe not I am young. Perhaps I have learned how to

I'm typing like Yoda lol

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:03 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:56 am
I have to trick them. Maybe not I am young. Perhaps I have learned how to

I'm typing like Yoda lol
You know I did actually get caught.

By my Section Commander Sergeant. I thought I had him fooled, but he was on to me.

He grabs me and drags me off into the trees away from the platoon and was like "where the fuck were you?!"

So I told him the truth, cute blond medic putty in the woods.

He just looks at me and shakes his head "get back in your hole, Smitty, don't fuckin' do that again, lucky bastard"

Better to beg forgiveness than to ask permission, sometimes you have to take calculated risks to get the putty.

That's how it will get in the Legion, threat of punishment ceases to deter you after awhile, you take more risks.

That's why the Legion discipline is so harsh, the Legion itself is harsh, to deter, the punishments are harsher.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:53 am

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:15 am

Nec Aspera Terrent