why are scandis so polite?

StCapps

Re: why are scandis so polite?

Post by StCapps » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:48 am

Hastur wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:42 am
Picture of the Overton window in Sweden:

Canada's Overton Window is even smaller. It's basically one party rule with fake opposition as the only alternative up in here.
*yip*

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:52 am

Everything about this whole communism vs capitalism is such bull shit. It's going away the AB test is over we have both. American people don't care about that shit. We care about Europeans.

I'll tell you right now what sent me down the political path I am on now after I deleted my fucking FB. It was the refugee crises in Europe. I was cool with the fact the demographics were radically different in the US than they were a couple decades ago but when I saw what was happening over there? smh

Anyway I am off topic I want to learn the secrets of nord politeness. I think all I have done was screech about how pissed off I am. You know another thing nords typically do? They make things or fix things. They keep calm and just fix it without expecting anything in return. Magical people to me at least.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:57 am

Americans don't care about Europe, to extent they care at all, it's usually to make fun of it.
*yip*

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:00 am

That's simply untrue. We care deeply about Europeans. We come from there. American pastimes involve tracing down our ancestry and cooking. We put on a front of bullying Europeans because that's how we socialize. We bully each other we bully passive aggressive faggots that talk shit about America too.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:04 am

StCapps wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:57 am
Americans don't care about Europe, to extent they care at all, it's usually to make fun of it.
Says the man who threw a multiple page hissy fit because Italy failed to qualify for last year's world cup.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:05 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:00 am
That's simply untrue. We care deeply about Europeans. We come from there. American pastimes involve tracing down our ancestry and cooking. We put on a front of bullying Europeans because that's how we socialize. We bully each other we bully passive aggressive faggots that talk shit about America too.
They might care about Europeans, but they don't care about Europe, aside from any existential threat that exists Europe, like Russia.
*yip*

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:06 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:04 am
StCapps wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:57 am
Says the man who threw a multiple page hissy fit because Italy failed to qualify for last year's world cup.
I'm not American. Also World Cup Qualification is bullshit, Fuck FIFA.
*yip*

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:09 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:39 am
Nobody cares about communism anymore. That shit is such a failed abstraction of the fact we are dominated by the media. Everything is beating us on the head to tell us Trump should be in jail while Biden and his FBI cronies get away with fucking over the entire world. We are so sick of it that when you come here spouting that shit we react viscerally. I don't think I'm speaking for myself when I say I'm glad ssu is not here anymore. We are so fuggin tired of that bullshit that anyone with an IQ above lukewarm can see through. Maybe it's different in Europe where..... it's a lot different and slightly more scary what the msm is doing to you.
I never cared about Trump getting impeached or not, Nuke. Don't even care if he did do whatever the crime's supposed to be. That was more ssu's thing. I just detest his ignorance and personality. Any American on this forum would make a greater president (and would have a greater chance at actually accomplishing Trump's campaign promises), imo. But that aside, I don't care if you hate, mock or insult my PM. I didn't vote for her or her party, for one, but I also don't understand or sympathize with the need for One Great Man-savior type figures. I'm not alone in making fun of that in regards to Trump, though. You yourself have made comments about Trump being disappointing, IIRC...?

The only newspaper I subscribe to, is a Danish leftist newspaper. Even back in 2016 it was critical of the painting of all Trump voters as "racists", and sent their guy out to make a story of the people who wanted to vote for Trump. The MSM narrative of "deplorables", who only voted for Trump because they were racist, was rejected in favor of: "These people are being neglected by the elites, and left with no choice but to hope for Trump to give them jobs, to restrict illegal immigration, etc., they will naturally vote for him". It's mainly an old-school left-wing newspaper, focusing on class - not racial - exploitation and differences. It's own writers have been critical of the SJW movement as well, yet the Danish SJW crowd (in Copenhagen, mostly) have written in op eds that have been crushed in the comments section (and generated tons of "outrage clicks").
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:16 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:52 am
Everything about this whole communism vs capitalism is such bull shit. It's going away the AB test is over we have both. American people don't care about that shit. We care about Europeans.
You're right about Left vs Right being over. Now its GAL vs TAN. It was like flipping a switch.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:22 am

Hastur wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:16 am
TheReal_ND wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:52 am
You're right about Left vs Right being over. Now its GAL vs TAN. It was like flipping a switch.
Left vs Right ain't over, the talking points simply got repackaged.
*yip*