Taxation without representation, home ownership and other forms of taxes.

StCapps

Re: Taxation without representation, home ownership and other forms of taxes.

Post by StCapps » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:56 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:50 pm
Believe what you want. Free speech isn't real anymore it's a moot point. Everything I post can be construed as a hate crime. God forbid I have to defend myself against niggers. When Brewster's cousins at the FBI link my posts to the case I'll get the chair.
Free speech is realer in America than anywhere else, and it's a big reason you are the most dominant nation on the planet. Look a gift horse in the mouth if you want, but throwing the baby out with the bathwater just because some anti-free speech chumps are trying to censor people like you makes no sense whatsoever.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:27 pm

There is no free speech in America.

The closest you will ever get to it is through anonymity, but the tech monopolies and centralized state will eventually shore that up.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:30 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:27 pm

The closest you will ever get to it is through anonymity, but the tech monopolies and centralized state will eventually shore that up.
You have more free speech than any other nation, that is not something America should abandon. Big Tech has a right to free speech too, you not liking the way they use it is no reason to have even less free speech.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:33 pm

StCapps wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:30 pm

You have more free speech than any other nation, that is not something America should abandon. Big Tech has a right to free speech too.
I don't think so. We have less government restrictions on speech. That doesn't mean we have free speech at all (we definitely do not). As long as we have anonymity, we can talk a lot of shit in this forum, but don't confuse that with the ability to speak your mind to a wide audience the very same ideas expressed in some random, anonymous corner of the Internet.

Progressivism/Globalism is an excessively totalitarian regime and it does not allow free speech (or even free thought) anywhere. Twenty years ago, if you told the average American that people would be getting fired from their jobs because of their political beliefs, those average Americans would not believe you. It would sound like something from Red Dawn. But it's our reality now.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:34 pm

Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:33 pm
StCapps wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:30 pm

You have more free speech than any other nation, that is not something America should abandon. Big Tech has a right to free speech too.
I don't think so. We have less government restrictions on speech. That doesn't mean we have free speech at all (we definitely do not). As long as we have anonymity, we can talk a lot of shit in this forum, but don't confuse that with the ability to speak your mind to a wide audience the very same ideas expressed in some random, anonymous corner of the Internet.

Progressivism/Globalism is an excessively totalitarian regime and it does not allow free speech (or even free thought) anywhere. Twenty years ago, if you told the average American that people would be getting fired from their jobs because of their political beliefs, those average Americans would not believe you. It would sound like something from Red Dawn. But it's our reality now.
Every other country is even worse, by a long shot. You are much freer than the rest of the world, I'd advise against changing that and lowering yourself to the rest of the world's level, just to try and stick it to big tech, bad juju.
*yip*

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:42 pm

I don't even know how true that is anymore. Some countries like England are clearly worse off but Sweden for example forbids you from being fired for your political beliefs. They also mandate that if the press does a piece on you they have to publish your rebuttal.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:43 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:42 pm
I don't even know how true that is anymore. Some countries like England are clearly worse off but Sweden for example forbids you from being fired for your political beliefs. They also mandate that if the press does a piece on you they have to publish your rebuttal.
Sweden does not have free speech, they have hate speech laws, America does not. Don't be like Sweden, America is still the gold standard, and it's not even close.
*yip*

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:48 pm

Sweden does have those laws it's true but they don't bury you under the prison yard for posting memes and causing a traffic accident inadvertently.

We have essentially hate speech laws anyway we have hate crime. Hate crime and hate speech are the same. If I stab a nigger defending myself he will claim I called him a nigger. Even if cleared of assault I will go to jail for a hate crime.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:49 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:48 pm
Sweden does have those laws it's true but they don't bury you under the prison yard for posting memes and causing a traffic accident inadvertently.

We have essentially hate speech laws anyway we have hate crime. Hate crime and hate speech are the same. If I stab a nigger defending myself he will claim I called him a nigger. Even if cleared of assault I will go to jail for a hate crime.
Hate crime and hate speech isn't the same, and Sweden has hate crime laws too, but they also have hate speech laws. They are worse, I don't know who told you Sweden was better, but they are misguided or trolling you.
*yip*

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:53 pm

Suppose so..... still, they have a better judicial system. That video that went around of NRM breaking through a police barricade with shields landed some guys in trouble. But it turned out they had a permit to assemble and the police were corraling them like they did at C-ville. The court ruled they had the right to break the police barricade. That would never happen here. I don't think most people understand just how fucking polite Swedes are. Thats not the only example of right wing activists getting justice in Sweden either. Sure some of them have to pay a fine for denying the Holocaust but they go to work the next day. Try that with your employer sometime.