Taxation without representation, home ownership and other forms of taxes.

TheReal_ND

Re: Taxation without representation, home ownership and other forms of taxes.

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:59 pm

My FICO is great fuck you. How the fuck you kikes managed to sink your hooks into the medical industry and tie it into credit scores is beyond me. Shit should be illegal.

brewster

Post by brewster » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:12 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:59 pm

My FICO is great fuck you. How the fuck you kikes managed to sink your hooks into the medical industry and tie it into credit scores is beyond me. Shit should be illegal.
Shouldn't you be embarrassed to be using memes with the married gay couple that's been shown to kids for half a century?
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:24 pm

That's some next level projection. Gay marriage wouldn't be real if it wasn't for jews. Ask Joe if you don't believe me

brewster

Post by brewster » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:30 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:24 pm
That's some next level projection. Gay marriage wouldn't be real if it wasn't for jews. Ask Joe if you don't believe me
Yes, gasp, Jews have fought for everyone's civil rights, even yours when you finally end up on death row. Isn't it awful?
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:41 pm

brewster wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:30 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
Yes, gasp, Jews have fought for everyone's civil rights, even yours when you finally end up on death row. Isn't it awful?
Lmao you talking about the baby killers you go out of your way to free? We don't want those people alive. Even if they are our own. You know the difference between me and you? You are going to circle the wagons for any old degenerate. I will not circle the wagons for people that deserve death. Why you want them to live and pollute society must be a mystery to some

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:44 pm

Also when I do end up on death row make sure your buddies at the ADL fusion centers take note that I posted:

NIGGER

KIKE

FAGGOT

GAS THE JEWS RACE WAR NOW
Last edited by TheReal_ND on Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:44 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:41 pm
brewster wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:30 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
Lmao you talking about the baby killers you go out of your way to free? We don't want those people alive. Even if they are our own. You know the difference between me and you? You are going to circle the wagons for any old degenerate. I will not circle the wagons for people that deserve death. Why you want them to live and pollute society must be a mystery to some
Freedom of speech Nukedog. If you don't like what they say, use your free speech to counter them, burning jewish books is not the solution.
*yip*

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:45 pm

Libertarianism is a trap

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:46 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:45 pm
Libertarianism is a trap
Having no free speech is a trap. It ain't only going to be used on the Jews Nukedog, you are slitting your own throat, in a lame attempt to lash out at the Jews.
*yip*

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:50 pm

Believe what you want. Free speech isn't real anymore it's a moot point. Everything I post can be construed as a hate crime. God forbid I have to defend myself against niggers. When Brewster's cousins at the FBI link my posts to the case I'll get the chair.