Yes
75%
No
25%

Total votes: 12

TheReal_ND

poll: was Hitler evil

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:41 pm

If we remove the jewish question like the Holocaust, would Hitler still be evil? Think hard about what his rhetoric outside of jews. I know it's hard but try.

C-Mag

Re: poll: was Hitler evil

Post by C-Mag » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:47 pm

You can't remove the jewish element. That said Hitler's government isn't in the top 3 of brutal deaths in the 20th C.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:58 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:47 pm
You can't remove the jewish element. That said Hitler's government isn't in the top 3 of brutal deaths in the 20th C.
I have because I know how overblown it is. We know that they were persecuted and rounded up but many tend to believe the Hollywood version which is tripe.

I would remove that element simply because of the fact ethnic persecution is the right of a nation that has been practiced since we started recording history 5,000 years ago. If you want to believe the lies told about Hitler and the NSDAP go right ahead but consider the question absent that factor for a moment anyway simply to humor me. You might see something the way I see it.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:19 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:41 pm
If we remove the jewish question like the Holocaust, would Hitler still be evil? Think hard about what his rhetoric outside of jews. I know it's hard but try.
I don't think that is what made him evil, he was evil because he betrayed his own troops in Stalingrad.

Our stalwart allies the Soviets were no friend to the Jews neither.

Nobody was on the side of the Jews and they were not the reason anybody fought the war.

Hitler's evil was that he stabbed his own troops in the back, after years of crying about the Jews having done that.

It was Hitler who threw the Germans under the bus, he fucked his own guys and left them to the mercy of Stalin.

There was no reason to take Stalingrad in the first place, it was a political stunt cooked up by Hitler.

He just wanted to say he took it, but operationally, it was self sabotage.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:35 pm

He couldn't do anything about them after over extending them. Mind you, he was a fucking politician. A corporal. He was no strategist. He sucked at that. Also mind, he was told from every corner he could do whatever he wanted to Russia, and he could have if it wasn't for the elements which he gambled on avoiding in a sudden invasion.

Calling the Soviets anti-semitic is a new one on me. Or maybe it's not. I always get a kick out of how Stalin's purge of foreign loyalists equals anti-semitism to low info people.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:39 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:35 pm
Calling the Soviets anti-semitic is a new one on me. Or maybe it's not. I always get a kick out of how Stalin's purge of foreign loyalists equals anti-semitism to low info people.
The Russians are the Original Anti Semites. Nobody hated the Jews more than the Russians.

The whole reason so many Jews ended up in Germany was that they were fleeing the Russians to the protection of the Kaiser.

The Soviets didn't change that, the Jews were not included in the Soviets workers paradise.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:43 pm

Oh it's true they fled the cossaks. We have a poster here that will rail against white people for that right now. I'm sure it was for no reason at all they were persecuted so.

That said, the Bolshevik revolution was a veritable who's who of eastern European refugees. Still mad at Duncan for not mentioning jews even one time in his "Russian revolutions" series. Fucker is white washing history. Amazing how jews get away with so much and nazis get so little.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:46 pm

Gender equality, Jewish
Workers Paradise, literally Jewish
Anti-emperialism, so Jewish
Anti-christianity, ho hum

The entire frame work of the Russian government was framed on combatting jews before it was overthrown by jews

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:46 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:43 pm
Oh it's true they fled the cossaks. We have a poster here that will rail against white people for that right now. I'm sure it was for no reason at all they were persecuted so.

That said, the Bolshevik revolution was a veritable who's who of eastern European refugees. Still mad at Duncan for not mentioning jews even one time in his "Russian revolutions" series. Fucker is white washing history. Amazing how jews get away with so much and nazis get so little.
History is written by the victors. The Nazi's lost, and the people who won didn't like them very much. It's not rocket surgery.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:47 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:43 pm

The Cossack's were simply the heavies for the Czar. The Russian Orthodox hated the Jews most of all.

Stalin wiped the Bolsheviks out, Hitler wasn't fighting the Bolsheviks, Stalin had gotten rid of those fops long before.
Nec Aspera Terrent