Nah, you know what? Trump really has my vote for 2020

TheReal_ND

Nah, you know what? Trump really has my vote for 2020

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:48 pm

Imagevia Imgflip Meme Generator

Trump just dunked on these hoes. Do you know how shitter shattered all the Bjorn's of the world are right now? It's cosmic. Dare I say, Galactic?

Trump and Greenland: Trump tweets edited photo of small village dominated by Trump high-rise
WASHINGTON – A day after President Donald Trump said he was "looking at" purchasing Greenland, he tweeted an edited photo of a small village that also features a high-rise building with his name emblazoned at the top.

Trump shared the edited image Monday evening of what looks like Trump International Hotel in Las Vegas, which is a gold high-rise building, in the background among a small village of wooden houses in an array of colors, such as red, blue and yellow. "GREENLAND" in large white letters is printed at the bottom of the image.

"I promise not to do this to Greenland!" Trump wrote in the tweet.

Trump told reporters Sunday that "we're looking at" purchasing Greenland, but that "it's not No. 1 on the burner."
Greenland's government said Friday that the island is "not for sale," following reports that the president had floated the idea of buying the autonomous Danish territory. However, it was unclear in the multiple reports, including the initial report by the Wall Street Journal, how serious Trump was in discussing the issue with aides.

On Sunday, however, Trump said that the "concept came up" and he found it interesting.
I don't know dog. I feel the primal need to conquer land from shitskins. Trump is really activating my base right now if you know what I mean. If my vote at least grants me the chance to do my duty and blanda up fam, I will support Donaldtown in Israel all day long.