Yes
83%
No
17%

Total votes: 6

Zlaxer

Re: Poll: was Alex Jones right?

Post by Zlaxer » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:30 am

So, now if you disagree with the "official government explanation" of any event, whether the government is correct or not, you will be silenced and sued into oblivion. Go team Amerika!

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:31 am

What about "Bush lied"? Can we sue the left for defamation now?

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:24 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:30 am
So, now if you disagree with the "official government explanation" of any event, whether the government is correct or not, you will be silenced and sued into oblivion. Go team Amerika!
What do you mean? Somebody published that the father faked his sons death after the kid was murdered.

You're almost guaranteed to get sued for libel if you publish that.

No change there, the libel laws haven't changed in America.

Libel is not constitutionally protected speech, never was.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:25 pm

You'd be guaranteed a trip to the coma ward if you did that to me.

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:26 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:30 am
Well, it's not the *government* that sued him or that got him "silenced" (off Twitter, fakebook, etc).

Anyone can try to sue anyone for any reason they can dream up - whether it hold up in court or not is another story.

I happen to live maybe 20min drive from Sandy Hook Elementary - at 55 I'm sure a bunch of people I've worked with over the years had (grown) kids that went there, I know a couple people who's neighbor's kids went there, were friends with others that died, etc - I have no doubt people actually died.

That being said, that wouldn't count out conspiracy theory - I've never understood the concept of "it's a govt plot" somehow being equated to "the deaths must be faked" - seriously, these are people who would have no problem ordering drone strikes on weddings, hospitals, etc, do you really think they somehow would have any compunction about not killing a few "useless nobody citizens" if it advanced some plan? MK-ULTRA anyone? Tuskeegee syphilis?

I mean even if you think 9/11 was a govt plan, why would you believe some silly shit about them flying planes to Ohio or something to offload/save passengers while flying drones into the buildings? Needlessly complex, and what do they do with the passengers then, imprison them for life to keep them shut up? Why would anyone assume they're willing to take down buildings, kill thousands in the buildings, but somehow they're really gonna care about saving those passengers? It's just illogical. To people willing to use evil/nefarious methods to get to a goal, death is just another tool in the box. It's naive to think otherwise.