Yes
83%
No
17%

Total votes: 6

TheReal_ND

Poll: was Alex Jones right?

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:27 pm

I lose interest in the guy for a couple years and everything he was talking about ten years ago happens. What's the deal here? Is he not bull shitting us? He seems crazy. Especially the Joe Rogan interviews.

StCapps

Re: Poll: was Alex Jones right?

Post by StCapps » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:40 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:27 pm
I lose interest in the guy for a couple years and everything he was talking about ten years ago happens. What's the deal here? Is he not bull shitting us? He seems crazy. Especially the Joe Rogan interviews.
Sometimes he's right decades in advance of when something becomes well known to the public, but he is often bullshitting or at least being hyperbolic as well. Definitely a SIFCLF.

Like sometimes he makes a fool out himself with Y2K hysteria, other times he beats Snowden to the punch by like a decade when it comes to government surveillance of American citizens.

He's very hit or miss, if you got a good bullshit detector, the signal to noise ratio can be worth putting up with, especially since even when it's noise, it's tends to be entertaining noise. If you are easily duped by bullshit, and don't see the entertainment value, it's not worth putting up with.
Last edited by StCapps on Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
*yip*

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:47 pm

Yeah, I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'm not saying he is a shill but I understand why people would think that.

I think the thing that makes him right is that nobody is actually hiding anything. Like the plan for the 20th century was layed out and came true. Now in the 21st, they lay it out again. Everyone is like "oh no that's crazy talk" but that's what happens.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:50 pm

Sometimes he's crazy, sometimes he's crazy like a fox. When he's just crazy, it's still funny, so I let it slide.
*yip*

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:53 pm

There's a War for you're mind
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:55 pm

It's good radio. I'm still blown away he was deplatformed almost as hard as Andrew Anglin of the Daily Stormer.

There has to be something there. At first I was like nah, they just don't like the guy because they think he helped Trump get elected. Now, I wonder if there is something more to it. Like the fact that he has a decent track record of bringing to attention what the "elites" are planning.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:59 pm

Oh, the Elites definitely hate him. Was he on to some conspiracy ? I don't know.

I think mostly the globohomo's are trying to crush all dissident voices, he's a big dissident voice.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:21 pm

i've always assumed there's a 50/50 chance i'm getting the god's honest truth when he says something

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:36 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:55 pm
It's good radio. I'm still blown away he was deplatformed almost as hard as Andrew Anglin of the Daily Stormer.

There has to be something there. At first I was like nah, they just don't like the guy because they think he helped Trump get elected. Now, I wonder if there is something more to it. Like the fact that he has a decent track record of bringing to attention what the "elites" are planning.
Trump using Infowars talking points and messaging certainly raised AJ's profile and the media really started gunning for him at that point, but they were always trying to smear and discredit him long before Trump ran for President. Mostly they don't like that AJ is the media's competition and he is pitching a narrative they hate. It's jealousy, entitlement and trying to squash any potential alt-media competition that drives their attacks on AJ.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:27 am

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 59221.html

Bad news for Jones. His case is next, I think.