Personal Blog

Montegriffo

Re: Personal Blog

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:05 am

You are that little smudge of dirt surrounded by green.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:11 am

The problem, Monty, is the utter futility of leftist solutions to environmental problems that do not exist. Like that stupid ass plastic straw ban. Plastic straws from white nations safely decompose in landfills. Those plastic trash islands in the Pacific and Atlantic oceans come from Africa and Asia, where rivers act like fucking conveyer belts dumping endless garbage into the ocean. Your virtue signalling about plastic straws never affected any of that. It was merely an excuse for you people to act smugly superior and environmentally virtuous, while stroking your ego's micropenis in the act of controlling and demonizing rational white people who are the very least sources of environmental problems.

Yet when so.e of us try to actually teach or organize Africans to stop destroying everything you call it colonialism.

Just go fucking kill yourselves already. Seriously. Do we really have to wait for your maladapted liberal genetics to go extinct the long way over the next sixty years? It would be easier for all of us, and the environment, if you'd all just eat buckshot for Mother Nature. The rest of us will even compost your remains and spread it all over old growth forest and play little recorder songs about your virtue.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:21 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:11 am
The problem, Monty, is the utter futility of leftist solutions to environmental problems that do not exist. Like that stupid ass plastic straw ban. Plastic straws from white nations safely decompose in landfills. Those plastic trash islands in the Pacific and Atlantic oceans come from Africa and Asia, where rivers act like fucking conveyer belts dumping endless garbage into the ocean. Your virtue signalling about plastic straws never affected any of that. It was merely an excuse for you people to act smugly superior and environmentally virtuous, while stroking your ego's micropenis in the act of controlling and demonizing rational white people who are the very least sources of environmental problems.
Jeeze, is there nothing you won't make a race issue?

Granted, the loony left doesn't have the solutions but the loony right won't even admit it's an issue.

I've said in this very conversation that you can have as many plastic straws as you want. They are going to cost you a dollar each though. 99 cents of which is going to be spent on stopping African and Asian countries from dumping plastics in the ocean (which is the same ocean you get your fish from).
If that happened I'd start buying plastic straws and I'm an adult who doesn't even need to use one.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:22 am

For my part.. I am all for doing something about those fucking garbage islands created by the Chinese, Indians, and the Africans.

Imagine if the UK government actually gave half the fuck over these countries fucking up our oceans as they do about pirating oil tankers that may or may not be transporting oil from Iran to some other country in trade. I guarantee you these nonwhite countries (who honestly would just kill all of humanity with their pollution if it were possible because they really could not give less a fuck about human life much less the entire biosphere) would respond to trade embargoes and, in the case of Africa, paternalistic-style colonialism to guide them through life without rape-choking the life out of the biosphere.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:24 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:21 am

Granted, the loony left doesn't have the solutions but the loony right won't even admit it's an issue.

I've said in this very conversation that you can have as many plastic straws as you want. They are going to cost you a dollar each though. 99 cents of which is going to be spent on stopping African and Asian countries from dumping plastics in the ocean (which is the same ocean you get your fish from).
If that happened I'd start buying plastic straws and I'm an adult who doesn't even need to use one.
Because it literally is a race issue, you fucking monkey. Open your eyes. Do you see Chinese, Bantu, and Indians giving half a fuck about the environment? This is something that, in general, only our people ever collectively gave a shit about.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:15 am

Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:24 am
Montegriffo wrote:

Because it literally is a race issue, you fucking monkey. Open your eyes. Do you see Chinese, Bantu, and Indians giving half a fuck about the environment? This is something that, in general, only our people ever collectively gave a shit about.
Well if we stopped going to war for oil and started directing our resources towards cleaning things up instead of blowing things up we could help those nations to move in a better direction.
Poverty is a major factor in their indifference to the environment. If you are living a life where you don't know where your next meal is coming from then recycling your single-use plastics is not going to be high on your list of priorities.
As a bonus, you would solve the refugee crisis at the same time.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:21 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:44 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:31 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:25 pm
The environmental movement a wealth transfer to the world to prop up the speculative investors that ruined our world.
The polluter pays.
The revenue goes to mitigate the consequences of rampant consumerism.
So naive. Fuck off to your own thread guppy
This is my thread now you big oil lackey.
Mwha ha ha ha...

Content control is for pussies...

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:16 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:15 am
Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:24 am
Montegriffo wrote:

Well if we stopped going to war for oil and started directing our resources towards cleaning things up instead of blowing things up we could help those nations to move in a better direction.
Poverty is a major factor in their indifference to the environment. If you are living a life where you don't know where your next meal is coming from then recycling your single-use plastics is not going to be high on your list of priorities.
As a bonus, you would solve the refugee crisis at the same time.
How do you think "us" not going to war for oil would help poverty in shithole continents?

The Chinese are the second richest nation after the US and they're the pollutinest sons of bitches there are
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:17 am

If we want to help the shithole countries we just need to sell them things.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:39 am

Fife wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:17 am
If we want to help the shithole countries we just need to sell them things.
Then they'd just toss all the garbage from the shit we sell into the ocean, which would be all the justification the retarded Monty's of the world need to ban those things in our own country.