Re: Who is the Biggest Narc on Here?

Post by heydaralon » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:53 am

clubgop wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:30 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:44 am
StCapps wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:14 am
We have one less moderator than we used to. When we had more moderators, you bitched to them when clubby would make fun of you, or when threads about the Olympics included Olympic related hockey discussion, for instance. When it comes to narcing people out around here, you are king. When it comes to being a prohibitionist reefer madness type narc who shits on pot smokers, StA is king.
Fuck off with your Hockey Wars revisionist bullshit.
There was never any objection to Olympic hockey talk. The objection was to NHL spam drowning out first Olympics threads and ultimately all threads.
Yes, you did. Notice how you offer up no defense for you being a bitch when it comes to me. Your sensitive, tender, bitchass was victimized by my words. You got butthurt you had to lash out at Canadians just to get some assemblence of control but you fucking have none. And now you have so thoroughly alienated Hash, and any other moderator with your constant whining, you are unprotected and deserving of being victimized over and over again. There is no revision only revictimization.
Clubgop is a narc too. He has repeatedly denied filling my weed prescription even though I explained that homeopathic medicine is more effective than Western medicine even if the doctor doesn't have some useless piece of paper that said he went to med school. Fucking narcs man.
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:04 am

Clubby would probably cheer on the narco state. It would just mean more prescriptions and more money, using drug addicts as a cash crop. He could even put cheetohs bags next to the counter, selling at 200% mark up. Pot heads would pay it. If they are stupid enough to fall for the "legal weed" trick peddled by politicians, they'd fall for anything.

My personal favorite argument seen on the forum: Bro. We need to legalize the weed to end the war on drugs. LMFAO

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:42 am

Dude, I like you, which is the only reason I voted for Hastur on the narc poll, but you need to stop harshing my buzz. You are giving me hella bad vibes with your 420 hating and general negative unchill behavior.
Shikata ga nai

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:42 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:04 am
Clubby would probably cheer on the narco state. It would just mean more prescriptions and more money, using drug addicts as a cash crop. He could even put cheetohs bags next to the counter, selling at 200% mark up. Pot heads would pay it. If they are stupid enough to fall for the "legal weed" trick peddled by politicians, they'd fall for anything.

My personal favorite argument seen on the forum: Bro. We need to legalize the weed to end the war on drugs. LMFAO

Treating Marijuana as a schedule I is an overreach. The results have spoken. Some reform or decriminalization has to take place. I am fine either way. Legalization will do nothing for a regular Pharmacist the regulation as it stands now has weed as total other separate business. Weed coming to your regular neighborhood pharmacy is a far off dream, that is the green new deal version 420. Unrealistic as the green new deal version 1.
Last edited by clubgop on Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:46 am

Weed can actually reverse lung cancer. I used to not have it and still don't because my lung tissue got healed every time I do a grav bong hit. Most cancer drugs are bullshit anyway because of Monsanto and corporations who are just trying to corporatize America with merch. Even banks are just in it for the money dude. I watched a whole netflix thing about it bro.
Shikata ga nai

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:48 am

heydaralon wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:46 am
Weed can actually reverse lung cancer. I used to not have it and still don't because my lung tissue got healed every time I do a grav bong hit. Most cancer drugs are bullshit anyway because of Monsanto and corporations who are just trying to corporatize America with merch. Even banks are just in it for the money dude. I watched a whole netflix thing about it bro.
This is more cogent dirty dick, great stuff.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:20 pm

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:46 pm

decriminalize marriage iguana

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:51 pm

Take a shower