Not listening to Hank worked out real well for a lot of characters. :whistle:

Ex-California

Re: Who is the Biggest Narc on Here?

Post by Ex-California » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:58 am

StCapps wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:32 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:57 am
You degenerate drug abusers are lucky Trump is too busy appointing neocucks in charge of the DEA. I would be the most dreaded narc in history, hunting you all down and locking you in rehab facilities.

The Chicken Man won't save you this time, The Cousins are coming. When Uncle Jack shows up, Gomie won't save you either, and neither will Heisenberg. All the while, a close family member is selling pot right under your nose. In the end, you'll want to go back to tagging trees Prohibition Man.

Or perhaps you'll end up more like this guy:

Wishes he was Hank Schrader, but is actually more like Nelson Van Alden.
I'm finally watching this show. I've been binging hard.

I'm halfway through Season 4 and its EVERYTHING it is cracked up to be.

I'm very glad I ignored most of the plot points that have been floating out in the ether. The only thing I recognized was the Heisenberg name and meme and Los Pollos Hermanos.

10/10
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:05 am

Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:51 am
Not listening to Hank worked out real well for a lot of characters. :whistle:
Not listening to you works out real well for a lot of us. Like I say, you're Van Alden, not Schrader.
*yip*

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:12 am

California wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:58 am

I'm very glad I ignored most of the plot points that have been floating out in the ether. The only thing I recognized was the Heisenberg name and meme and Los Pollos Hermanos.

10/10
True story, one of the reasons I didn't catch up earlier than after the fourth season, was everyone saying how it was the greatest show ever lead me to believe the show wasn't actually that good, especially when the Dad from Malcolm in the Middle is the main character.

Then I saw the end of "Crawl Space", while I was flipping channels. I had no idea wtf was going on, but I knew I needed to watch that show after that scene. That's Breaking Bad? Okay, fuck it, I'm so in, I want to know wtf is going on in that scene, some shit clearly just went down, if I knew what was happening I bet that scene would be even fucking better, and it was.

Those people were right, they were broken clocks sure, but this is one of those times they were actually right. Usually they wouldn't know good television if it slapped them in the face, but when it came to Breaking Bad, they nailed it.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:34 am

California wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:58 am
StCapps wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:57 am
You degenerate drug abusers are lucky Trump is too busy appointing neocucks in charge of the DEA. I would be the most dreaded narc in history, hunting you all down and locking you in rehab facilities.

The Chicken Man won't save you this time, The Cousins are coming. When Uncle Jack shows up, Gomie won't save you either, and neither will Heisenberg. All the while, a close family member is selling pot right under your nose. In the end, you'll want to go back to tagging trees Prohibition Man.

Wishes he was Hank Schrader, but is actually more like Nelson Van Alden.

10/10
Once you realize Hank is the protagonist, it all makes sense.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:56 pm

I think Capps is a narc. He protests too much methinks. Fucking rat.
Shikata ga nai

brewster

Post by brewster » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:38 pm

StCapps wrote:
What a fast forgotten but awesome show Boardwalk Empire was! The Van Alden arc was so fucked up, no one could have seen that coming. Should have spun him off into his own show. No one can play a creep like Shannon, he was awesome as the rapey punk impresario in the Joan Jett biopic Runaways.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:18 am

brewster wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:38 pm
StCapps wrote:
What a fast forgotten but awesome show Boardwalk Empire was! The Van Alden arc was so fucked up, no one could have seen that coming. Should have spun him off into his own show. No one can play a creep like Shannon, he was awesome as the rapey punk impresario in the Joan Jett biopic Runaways.
Spinoff into what? That show was brutal and quick just like the lives of it's characters. Van Alden character could end no other way.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:20 am

As for the biggest narc it's obviously English Flaggot that's how he got the name flaggot.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:30 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:44 am
StCapps wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:14 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:10 am
We have moderators?
We have one less moderator than we used to. When we had more moderators, you bitched to them when clubby would make fun of you, or when threads about the Olympics included Olympic related hockey discussion, for instance. When it comes to narcing people out around here, you are king. When it comes to being a prohibitionist reefer madness type narc who shits on pot smokers, StA is king.
Fuck off with your Hockey Wars revisionist bullshit.
There was never any objection to Olympic hockey talk. The objection was to NHL spam drowning out first Olympics threads and ultimately all threads.
Yes, you did. Notice how you offer up no defense for you being a bitch when it comes to me. Your sensitive, tender, bitchass was victimized by my words. You got butthurt you had to lash out at Canadians just to get some assemblence of control but you fucking have none. And now you have so thoroughly alienated Hash, and any other moderator with your constant whining, you are unprotected and deserving of being victimized over and over again. There is no revision only revictimization.