Total votes: 15

pineapplemike

Re: Who is the Biggest Narc on Here?

Post by pineapplemike » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:29 pm

how much pot can i smoke before i'm misusing it

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:32 pm

That's like asking a heroin user how much heroin it takes to be considered abuse.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:33 pm

"how much oxy can I drop before I am misusing it"

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:33 pm

How many times is too many times to watch Reefer Madness?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:35 pm

is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:36 pm

You know StA is full of shit when he says there is proof that 13% of folks with schizophrenia only got it because they used weed, because 13% of schizophrenics who used weed got schizophrenia. Correlation causation prohibitionist fail, as per usual. Show the numbers of schizophrenics who drank alcohol and later became schizophrenics, I bet it's a lot higher than 13%.

StA is just a prohibitionist weed hating faggot, that's all there is to it.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:03 pm

StCapps wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:36 pm
You know StA is full of shit when he says there is proof that 13% of folks with schizophrenia only got it because they used weed, because 13% of schizophrenics who used weed got schizophrenia. Correlation causation prohibitionist fail, as per usual. Show the numbers of schizophrenics who drank alcohol and later became schizophrenics, I bet it's a lot higher than 13%.

Jesus Christ you really lost IQ. That's not what I said. You don't understand basic English.

Stay off drugs, kids. Holy shit.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:17 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:03 pm
StCapps wrote:

Jesus Christ you really lost IQ. That's not what I said. You don't understand basic English.

I am talking about the scientific fact that fully 13% of our schizophrenia sufferers have it because of abuse of marijuana
You did in fact say that, gaslighting weed hating faggot.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:19 pm

StCapps wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:17 pm
Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:03 pm
StCapps wrote:

I am talking about the scientific fact that fully 13% of our schizophrenia sufferers have it because of abuse of marijuana
You did in fact say that.
(A) I am talking about the scientific fact that fully 13% of our schizophrenia sufferers have it because of abuse of marijuana

(B) You know StA is full of shit when he says there is proof that 13% of folks with schizophrenia only got it because they used weed, because 13% of schizophrenics who used weed got schizophrenia

Have you really lost so much intellect you cannot logically see the difference here?

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:21 pm

Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:19 pm
(A) I am talking about the scientific fact that fully 13% of our schizophrenia sufferers have it because of abuse of marijuana
No proof of this, whatsoever. Then you jump to idiotic conclusions based of this non-proof. You might be able to prove that 13% of schizophrenics have abused marijuana, but you cannot prove that 13% of schizophrenics are only schizophrenic because of marijuana abuse.

Have you really lost so much intellect you cannot logically see the difference here?
Last edited by StCapps on Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*